|部署・役職名||BRAND MANAGER for whisky|
【OUR WAYS OF WORKING】
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our
employees aspire. We’re caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which
we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink
responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that
empower our matrix organization structure. We’re passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that
we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role
model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create
what we’re most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit – both in our home markets and across the world.
【ABOUT THE ROLE】
As Brand Manager, you will be working closely with marketing director, marketing manager, fellow brand
managers, Creative Design expert, customer marketing team and sales team to plan and execute the marketing
communication of the brand you have been assigned to. Your ability to manage multiple projects at any given
time, and work with a diverse team in the international organization will be key.
• You will lead the situation assessment for assigned Whisky brands and create the brands “Jobs to be
Done” each year as part of the annual integrated activity planning process.
• You will lead the development of brand positioning, marketing themes, communication strategies, and
new product launches, to grow the brand you are looking after.
• You will be monitoring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to make sure the investments are
bringing back appropriate return to the organization.
• You will lead projects to activate brand content programs or partnerships to enhance our marketing
• You will be overseeing the development and the distribution of marketing materials.
• You will be working closely with sales, customer marketing and distribution partner to create and
execute the marketing plan which makes significant difference for the brand.
• You will be conducting research to define targeted customer segments and determine the key insights
that drive buying behavior for today’s consumers.
【KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES】
• Builds deep understanding of the target consumer and shopper groups for the brands.
• Lead the brand’s marketing initiatives and run simulated tests or market pilots for new consumer programs to
maximize their effectiveness and efficiency of the brand strategy and activity planning.
• Own the development of brand “Jobs to be Done” and lead the ideation ＆ development in the annual Integrated
Activity Planning （IAP） process
• Lead the design ＆ execution of brand assets and consumer programs as brand manager who is responsible for
the sake of the brand he/she owns.
• Lead the development of brand assets in the Creative Hub that are adherent to Global Brand guidelines and
local social responsibility policies and regulations and follow the our Marketing Way.
• Measures and evaluates all assigned brand activities and helps to identify the rollout of successful brand
【必須（MUST）】• Excellent ability to develop the marketing vision and drive value adding insights.
• Organized and determined persistent person.
• Good coordination and communication skills.
• Fluent command in Japanese and English.
【歓迎（WANT）】• Liquor, Drinks and Luxury Category experience is an advantage.
• Experience in developing and executing marketing plans with sales to scale the brand business is a plus.
• Experience in working in a global and diverse organization is a plus.