|部署・役職名||Database Business Development Manager （Business Intelligence）|
As a Database Business Development Manager, you would be able to shape the future of the big data and analytics industry and further establish our company as the leader in the cloud computing space.
You would use your business savvy to drive revenue, develop sales programs and identify new markets and opportunities. You would work directly with the most interesting and demanding customers to understand their requirements and turn them into reality.
Working hand in hand with our sales teams and solution architects, you would help deliver the finest solutions based on our platform of services. Your in－depth technical background in business intelligence would help customers understand how to improve their businesses by visualizing all their data. Your excellent verbal and written communication skills will allow you build sales enablement tools, evangelize our platform with our enterprise customers, start－ups and valued partners.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CxO/VP level, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross－organizationally to build consensus. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
Roles ＆ Responsibilities:
· Serve as a key member of the Platform Business Development team focused on helping to drive the adoption of Business Intelligence
· Help define the market segments, customer base, and industry verticals for Business Intelligence
· Set a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it is in line with the company's strategic direction.
· Identify specific prospects/partners to approach while communicating the specific value proposition for their business and use case.
· Fill the business development pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers.
· Work closely with our customers to ensure they are successful using our web services, and that they have the technical resources required.
Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings for developers.
【必須（MUST）】· Experience working with Business Intelligence solutions. Working knowledge of data visualization is required.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills.
· Experience with account management （Enterprise, SMB and startup） and solution selling ability.
· Experience working relational databases and data warehouse solutions.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills in both Japanese/English are must. Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations is a key.
【歓迎（WANT）】· MBA, Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math background highly desired
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 女性管理職実績あり 資格支援制度充実 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|