|部署・役職名||Real Estate – Workplace Strategic Planner|
As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people
working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and
enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Finance team ensures that we complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while
providing our clients with excellent customer service and our management with the information and
guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them
find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their
job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The Real Estate team is responsible for managing and growing our global real estate portfolio.
We design, plan and execute any projects related to office expansions, build outs and moves, with a dedicated focus on
providing a fun and results－oriented work environment.
As part of the Real Estate team’s Workplace Strategy group, the associate will be tasked with researching,
preparing, and implementing strategic workplace initiatives across our APAC real estate portfolio （Australia, India,
Japan, and Singapore）. You will be the regional representative of our New York－based team and will sit on the
Special Projects team, which aims to create more efficient and highly utilized workplaces. As the regional team
expert, you will become a master of understanding how employees work in each space type and for determining
how to better allocate space to individual and collaborative space functions.
Communications is key to the success of our Real Estate projects. The associate will become the point of contact
for all Real Estate questions from APAC stakeholders. You will delegate questions to the relevant parties and update stakeholders accordingly.
Additionally, you will manage all materials （eg. websites, guides, etc.） that showcase new office build outs in your region.
Fully thought out space planning is essential as our office portfolio grows.
The associate will drive high－level seating discussions to set the Employee Experience team up for success to coordinate seating charts.
You will look at each project holistically and evaluate how teams can be restocked to make better use of existing and expanding
square footage. In complex office projects, you will determine workplace phasing and set forth a plan of action on
how, who, and when to move over employees to a new or expanded space.
● Provide local support for all new real estate projects: building access for vendors, progress confirmation
of workplace, construction, IT, and AV tasks
● Evaluate existing office portfolio furniture layouts and occupancy to provide business case for
densifications and de－densifications
● Compare workplace metrics to our design guidelines and technology industry best practices
● Assist in programming efforts for new spaces
● Partner with regional and local office managers on seating strategy, restacking, occupancy planning, team
adjacencies, and phased openings
● Engage employees to better understand how they function in our offices through field surveys, focus
groups, employee interviews, and observation studies
● Inform larger RE team of feedback trends, issues during projects, etc.
● Create presentations of complex workplace initiatives and phasing plans for a wider audience （eg. other
Real Estate workstreams, senior leadership）
● Coordinate special project initiatives that support both the Real Estate team and our collaboration with
key partners （eg. Employee Experience, Facilities, IT, AV, security, etc.）
● Maintain overall Real Estate Guidelines of our offices by ensuring that any post－opening changes are
made with the original design intention in mind
● Collaborate with Internal Communications team on local Real Estate announcements （eg. lease signings,
project statuses, website updates, etc.）
● Work with the Internal Communications team to create and execute a community strategy for our
new employee intranet/digital workplace that emphasizes two－way engagement with employees, media－
rich content that drives user engagement within the platform （both desktop and mobile）, and provides seamless access to the information our employees seek out on a daily basis
● Meet with individual team leadership to ensure accuracy of headcount projections and update relevant
documents with findings
● Provide guidance to local office manager on how to make better usage of existing workstation capacity
and collaborative areas
● Lead tours of our offices （both existing and under construction） for senior leadership and other
stakeholders to showcase new workplace projects and upcoming office openings
● Attend local workplace conferences and events to better understand industry trends
● Travel 10 － 15％
【必須（MUST）】● Bachelor’s Degree （or local equivalent）
● 3－4 years experience in workplace strategy, corporate interiors, architecture, consulting, and/or space
● Fluency in both Japanese and English
● Comfortable working across multiple time zones
● Passionate about corporate real estate, workplace strategy, furniture, and technology
● Experience in building quantitative models and analyses
● Strong presentation skills where you can successfully showcase quantitative or qualitative findings in a
manner that is clear and concise for an audience unfamiliar with the material
● Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Google Slides, AutoCAD, and other Google suite products
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 社内ベンチャー制度あり 教育・研修制度充実 社内公用語が英語|