|部署・役職名||System Engineer （CDA－CCC－CVP） 5G Connected Car|
• You will be involved from the business development term to support the technical items. So, you
become a multi－customer interface for each business opportunity.
• Regarding to the POC term, you will have assignments from our PTM to support test items on the
customer demo car. For an example, log collecting and issue reports are also in scope of your role
at that term.
• Collect more information to clarify our customer expectations, clarify the issue point to solve the
issue are your main role.
Reporting and Meeting participation
• Close coordination with Development center in France or Germany
• Main interface for customer of the all Q＆A item/OIL, issue item list.
• Technical reviews and requirement issues report to PTM/PM.
• Attends to the regular meetings （customer, internal）.
Professional contacts （customers/suppliers）
• Internal: Strong link with R＆D center based in Paris （France） and Friedrichsdorf （Germany）
• External: Interface engineer for our customers
• Japan local engineering （lead） for the J－OEM: 2years.
• Automotive industry experience, R＆D experience: 2years
• Appreciate knowledge/development experience with, Telematics unit （TCU）, E－call system,
Cellular Phone industry, Telecom network, 4G/5G networks, Bluetooth
• System engineering view （requirement analysis, validation process, DOORS, Functional safety）
• Knowledge of vehicle standard protocols, tools （ CAN, LIN, UART, CANoe, CANalyzer,
National Instruments, Network
• simulator etc…）
• Knowledge of SW development and validation process
• Have good communication skills
• Have good documentation skills （Requirements, specs, issue report）