|部署・役職名||Mechanical Lead Engineer （Staff Level） 広島|
Product Area :
Options between: Instrument Cluster for vehicle （4 wheeled and 2 wheeled）. Center information display; Infotainment system; Telematics System; Head Up Display
• Lead the development of the mechanical structure and detailed design of instrument clusters, displays, etc for automobiles （including motorcycles）
• Lead the integration of product into the customer’s vehicle including overseeing packaging activities.
• Ensuring development and reliability testing is sufficient and appropriate to meet customers’ requirements.
• Regular review with customer development department on technical issues
• Manage overseas team of CAD engineers who will produce 3D CAD and 2D drawings.
• Supervise and mentor a group of junior engineers in Japan to ensure design quality and process consistency.
• Interface with internal overseas development teams to lead design expert reviews.
• Peer review other engineers designs to ensure design quality.
• Joint development work with domestic and overseas manufacturing plants for design for manufacturing and issue resolution.
• Prepare and deliver technical presentation to customer on mechanical structure during
• Support the development of resource requirement estimates.
• Support benchmarking － detailed study of competitor products in Japan.
【必須（MUST）】· Mechanical Development experience of more than 5 years in Automotive Electronics
· Knowledge of display devices such as TFT – direct application experience an advantage
· Experience of supervising a team, including work task assignment and process compliance.
Overseas experience an advantage.
· Experience of CAE simulation methods such as Structural, Vibration, Thermal, and design
methods to enhance these features.
· 3D design （CAD） and 2D drafting experience.
· Experience of the design requirements for plastic molding, and material selection. Experience in
aluminium or magnesium diecasting or thixomolding an advantage.
Education : Bachelors Degree or above in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent knowledge
Language: Fluency in Japanese .
Strong ability for communication in English including spoken / listening. TOIEC
>800.Sufficient to be able to lead a meeting or telephone conference with multiple
participants in English.
IT Skills: 3D CAD operation – CATIA strongly preferred.
General PC applications （E－mail, Excel / Word / PPT）
CAE tool experience an advantage.