• The position reports to the Finance and Administration Director Japan and in a functional reporting to the Global IT Vice President IT Infrastructure.
• Responsible for managing company assets, electronic systems and local IT－projects for the APAC region.
• Cooperate with the global IT－department in Europe to follow standards for all local IT－related issues.
• Manage all aspects of technology, including laptops, desktops, tablets, servers, supported software, telephone system, cellular phones and data plans, copiers and printers.
• Provide support to staff on all company－supported applications, troubleshoots computer problems, determines source and advises on appropriate action.
• Coordinate basic user technical training and remediation activities, as well as activities in support of user training and assistance requests for all programs.
• Handle IT Service Desk tasks and critical issues through tickets, phone calls, chats, desk visits, and walk－ups
• Follow up on pending IT requests and ensure timely resolution
• Create accounts and configure hardware as part of the onboarding process
• Support telephony, audio and video conferencing equipment
• Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
• Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
• Responsible for planning and purchasing the IT－Client－ and Network－Equipment in reconciliation with the HQ and the worldwide IT－Standards
【必須（MUST）】• Ability to actively approach, support, and find problems, root causes and drive projects to fix them
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting Windows 10
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Office 365
• Advanced experience with Windows Server, Active Directory and monitoring system
• Advanced troubleshooting skills for LAN, Wi－Fi, Printer and Internet Access
• Familiarity with IP, DHCP and other networking concepts
• Experience with a software distribution and OS installation solution like DSM
• Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end－users and global IT members
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English
• Ability to work independently and as part of the global IT－ team
• Excellent customer service skills and approach
• Willingness for travel to support subsidiaries in other countries
【歓迎（WANT）】• Familiarity with audio/visual setup for meetings and conference rooms