|部署・役職名||Accountant cum Admin|
• This role will focus on finance and administration tasks related to a specific business unit.
• The position will both oversee the company's financial operations and reporting, as well as conduct administrative tasks such as communicating with clients and engaging and assisting with personnel decisions.
• The role will assist in many aspects of the financial operation of a business, including assisting with budgeting, payroll/human resources, and business planning. Ensure that records across financial departments are accurate.
• Prepare, analysis and submit of monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing of accounts and financial reporting.
• Prepare monthly schedule after closing.
• Ensure compliance to regulatory, statutory policies, company policies and procedures.
• Develop and put into practice procedures for handling finances and accounting, maintain records for accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, inventory and payroll.
• Prepare yearly budget and analysis actual costs incurred compared to the budget.
• Compute and submit monthly commission payment for all sales staff to management for approval and process payout
• Record in all daily payments ＆ receipts, petty cash, general journals and stock status （stock take） and evaluation （where applicable）
• Review and approval all staff expenses claims and complete postings in accounting systems.
• Maintain petty cash float and arrange re－imbursement with updated listings
• Follow up on AR due and send email reminder and chaser to ensure prompt receipts and collections
• Annual preparation of schedules for external audits and liaise with external auditors
• Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Tax preparation and liaise with external tax－advisors.
• Liaise with external －advisors for payroll computation and submission of WHT Income Tax Payroll and Social insurance, Labor Insurance and Employment insurance.
• Liaise with Corporate Secretary on all resolution to be passed.
• Prepare employment/commission contracts
• Prepare employee checklist for new staff
• Prepare requisition for laptop and other office equipment required by new staff
• Update HR systems for all new staff
• Day to day office administrative
【必須（MUST）】DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Degree in Accountancy from a recognized Institution
• Min. 3－5 years relevant working experience
• Familiar with Local Financial reporting standards, corporate tax, GST/VAT/SST requirements, Superannuation regulations, employment act etc.
• Knowledge of full set of accounts
• Fast learner, meticulous and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Office application
• Familiarity with accounting systems like DYN NAV will be an added advantage
|アピールポイント||外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 上場企業 従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス|