|部署・役職名||Manager, Real Estate ＆ Engineering|
We strive to be Earth's most customer－centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want － low prices, vast selection, and convenience, We continue to grow and evolve as a world－class e－commerce platform. Our evolution from Web site to e－commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA.
We seek a Manager, Real Estate ＆ Engineering to join our Japan Transportation team. With the rapid growth of the company, it is essential to make continued investments in process improvement and technology. The goal of Transportation team is to build a world class last mile operation. We aim to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders are delivered as quickly, accurately, and in the most cost effective way as possible. The Manager, Real Estate ＆ Engineering oversees internal and external resources in Transportation Real Estate and other support organizations to plan, lease, build, operate and manage Transportation Japan portfolio of real estate for a combination of a specific geography or product type within a geography. The Manager, Real Estate ＆ Engineering is a single point of accountability for delivery and management of our Transportation Japan building portfolio. The Manger, Real Estate ＆ Engineering will have a high level of internal coordination with external suppliers direct to Transportation, as well as our teams in Operations, Network Planning / Worldwide Real Estate / Construction / Process Engineering ＆ Legal to ensure successful delivery and management of the portfolio. The Manger, Real Estate ＆ Engineering ensures a consistent strategy and approach with respect to the landlord community and overall ownership of landlord relationships and disputes. The Manger, Real Estate ＆ Engineering undertakes necessary due diligence to ensure that properties are fit for purpose and permitted. The Manger, Real Estate ＆ Engineering ensures building layout plans and construction is managed according to plans signed－off from the necessary reviews by building stakeholders including process engineering and operations and ensures a clean hand off to operations launch teams. .
· Engage with topology planning to define locations and delivery requirement
· Engage with leadership to align on delivery requirements
· Coordinate with Worldwide and JP Real Estate （WWRE） to execute market surveys, conduct property tours
· Develop processes with Engineering, Network planning and Construction and makes recommendations for go/ no go decisions
· Develop building layout and construction plan processes with Engineering, Network planning and Construction and coordinates approval on building design.
· Ensure property conditions, due diligence, and transactions are executed on time overseeing resources in WW RE
· Contribute to Capital Approval with responsibility for the Real estate Section, high level RE Exec summary and clarity of Construction solutions
· Manage turnover to Launch for coordination of final delivery of Property
· Coordinate with Lease administration and Asset Management, handling exceptional escalations related to operations at the property
· Work with Network planning, Track Lease Expires / Manage LL Notices / Plan Renewal / Relocation / termination in coordination with the Market Plan
· Handle portfolio date tracking and reporting to management of activities, manage RAG status and develop relevant mitigation plans when Red and Amber
· Prepare, communicate and educate client groups and team on changes in policies and practices within the organization
· Work with key business units and departments to put systems in place to manage existing delivery station activities: renovations, MHE upgrades
· Provide input and guidance for growth of portfolio, ensuring that assets are achieving optional performance through balanced reinvestment and lease renewals
· Collaborate with Planning in Development group to ensure alignment of new and existing station strategies
· Lead the development of the long－term strategic plan for portfolio of assets
· Plan and manage business unit and department processes and practices to ensure that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives
· Develop and implements systems, tools, and processes that allow for ongoing assessment and communications between disciplines to maximize asset performance
· Setting goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together:
· Identify and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure the immediate team of direct reports promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results.
· Support the implementation of Company programs, procedures, methods and practices to promote key messages and achieve a competitive advantage.
· People Development ＆ Team Building － Providing employees with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams:
· Challenge and inspires team members to achieve business results.
· Conduct and ensures the completion of OLR activities
· Oversee training and development of team members directly and indirectly managed and makes effective staffing decisions.
· Provide coaching, direction and leadership support in order to achieve business and customer results.
【必須（MUST）】· Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Construction, Engineering, Property Management, Architecture or related Field
· Financial Analysis Skills geared to the needs of real estate evaluation
· Proven leader in driving consistency in process ＆ quality
· Strong Planning Background
· Ability to manage 3rd party providers to source Real Estate
· Experience in commercial Real Estate Transactions
· Understanding of property design and construction
· Experience in Facilities Management and asset management
· Data oriented. Understand all available metrics dashboards and tools
· Shown can establish goals and priorities, without direction, to deliver quick results
· Prepared documentation for business justification
· Experience performing cost/benefit analysis, analyzing risk/reward tradeoffs, and making decisions
· Experience influencing in collaborative environments with indirect ownership, and working in cross－functional teams including non－operations departments （ex. Planning, Finance, Operations etc.）
· Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills; comfortable communicating with VP－level decision makers
·Business Level or better English and Japanese proficiency （Reading, Writing and Speaking） required.
· Corenet, CCIM or other property industry, post degree qualifications
· Experience working in industrial Real Estate Markets
· Role working in fast paced IT/Tech company
· Role serving as country lead for responsible function in Property Area
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 新規事業|