|部署・役職名||Application Support Engineer|
· Application Support Engineer will report to the Service Delivery Manager in the IT Solutions team
· Cover level 1 and level 2 troubleshooting, application development, application support and database administration.
· Support large integration projects during the transition away from existing legacy systems.
· Ensure business continuity and support the subject matter expert on the “as－is”, transition and target technical landscape.
· Delivery of a high－quality service to end users, and to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
· Function within a design, build and operational team who work within enterprise scale data integrations （including Internet of Things ＆ Open Data）, operational reporting and MI/BI solutions （including Data Lake/Data Warehouse design and provisioning） across a mixed landscape.
· Map and document business processes, functional and non－functional requirements for software changes, and act as the liaison between business and solution development teams
· Support of ongoing management of data Integration from various systems such as INFOR M3, RetailPro, Microsoft o365, Unified Communications and Databases.
· Providing help desk technical and functional support for business applications encompassing RetailPro and Mobile sales platforms.
· Log, process and resolve issues through the helpdesk and issue tracking systems, working with other internal team members or third－party support to resolve problems in a timely fashion.
· Participating in entire full cycle of implementation and ongoing improvements, including quality assurance and testing of any new, or upgrade to business applications.
· Work in configuration, managing and maintaining solutions for the business.
· Work with 3rd party vendors, software developers, other business analysts, project managers, IT, and business users to elicit and document requirements, analyse and guide solutions to ensure they meet the business' needs.
· Prepare functional specifications for customization's during implementations and ongoing continual improvement.
· Gathering business requirements, creating drafts for system design, development and specifications for customization required by the business
· Maintain, configure, and support EDI interfaces between business applications
· Monitoring application performance and highlighting areas of concern, implementing improvements and producing relevant reports when required.
· Participating in solution definition on bigger applications projects.
· Ensure availability, quality, consistency, and accuracy of solutions through auditing and review of business applications.
· Prepare user manuals and training plans for business applications when required.
· Provide pre go live and post go live store support.
· Travel to other branch sites to provide support or training as required.
【必須（MUST）】· A driven customer focused approach
· Strong technical depth and business process of fashion or retail B2B/B2C channels
· Passion for technology and application solutions.
· Knowledge of Fashion B2B/B2C business from the showroom to the shop floor
· 2＋ years working in a Retail environment （preferably luxury） with excellent knowledge of all business processes in a B2B or B2C context.
【歓迎（WANT）】· Strong preference for candidates with strong development background
· Willingness to learn data management, data warehousing and integration solutions
· Ability to travel to other sites in Japan. Overseas travel may also be required