|部署・役職名||Senior Financial Analyst|
“Finance” in our company is resemble to 経営企画室・経営戦略本部 in Japanese companies, owning a wide variety of planning and analysis. This role acts as a right－hand person of Category Leaders in respective business units and support the healthy growth and financial operation. He/she delivers this through detailed financial modeling, driving business initiatives, and identifying/implementing key business indicators. Additional responsibilities include delivering cost and process improvements, performing reviews of forecast vs. actual variances, and communicating with managements and peers business issues and demanding actions. He/she may also have a subordinate to manage, coach and develop.
While exact weight depends on each assignment, general responsibilities of Retail Finance in our company includes the followings;
· Lead both multi－year's business planning and annual forecasts with detailed financial for business segments and initiatives. Identify opportunity for sales and profit from multiple dimensions, and translate them to action plans with priority calls. Audit business teams’ assumptions and plans. Translate opportunities to business goals, with key inputs which matters to the outputs, identify road－blocks, ensure proper and sufficient action plans are developed, and track the delivery.
· Lead forecast updates to keep managements up to date. Conduct timely reviews with explanation to forecast changes and variance vs. actual, communicate business issues and demand actions to management and business partners.
· There are variety of analysis on demand; pricing, product sourcing strategy, new category or store launches, new business models, co－promotion opportunities and other merchandising strategy.
· For new business and business models, simulate benefit and costs, the business partners and our consumers. Support business teams for organization and financial process designs to deliver the idea, obtain the budget and make it happen.
· Conduct overall cost analysis including Retail operating components, Supply Chain and logistics, as well as General and Administration costs.
· With the Supply Chain managements, design the strategy to create a low－cost supply chain, identifies short/long－term opportunities for cost reduction, and works with the Inventory Manager to plan appropriate on－hand inventory levels.
· Partner with other finance teams and multifunction and develop all weekly and monthly financial close activities, all planning forecasting, and reporting models while overseeing their continuous innovation and communication to both operations and other business partners.
· Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely.
· Track and manage budgets and headcounts. Reviews and approve cost/fee structure change proposals and investments.
· Coach and grow subordinates and/or newer members to the team.
The position reports to Finance Director or Senior Finance Manager, while working with respective business’ Category Leaders and his/her leadership team.
【必須（MUST）】The ideal candidate will have:
· 3＋ years’ finance experience in an organization with world class processes, or 3＋ years’ experience in consulting or financial institution.
· Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and project analysis （example: business modeling）, and data interpretation of business impact and results （example: what－if scenarios）.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities at once.
· A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
· Strong communication skills, both in written and verbal form.
· Ability to present and defend ideas in front of senior and executive leadership.
· Fluent in Japanese and Business English.
· Mastery of MS office tools （esp. Excel）
【歓迎（WANT）】· MBA and/or CPA and/or CFA desirable, but not required.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|