|部署・役職名||Internal Audit Manager|
We are seeking an Internal Audit Manager who joins our Asia Audit team. The Asia Audit teams are based out of China, India and Japan to support our company's operations in Asia. Our primary mission is to perform independent and objective assessments of business activities and related controls with the objective of improving operations （efficiency, customer experience, and free cash flow）; compliance with laws, regulations and company policies; and risk management and the overall system of internal controls.
You will conduct financial, operational, and compliance audits across all areas of our business. You will plan and scope audits, execute audit plans, prepare written findings, and facilitate business responses and action items. You will also provide consultative support to business partners to identify solutions to address audit findings, opportunities for control improvements with the objective of mitigating risk and improving financial and operational performance. Audit areas may include finance, HR, operations, retail, payments, business continuity, asset management, and legal, among others. Additionally, you will participate in ad－hoc assignments and investigations as needs arise.
You must be an excellent writer who can succinctly communicate complicated technical issues in business terms in English. You must be a strong project manager who can build and manage a team, and conduct your own audits from beginning to end, often managing multiple projects at once.
In addition, the right individual will have good analytical skills, solid business judgment, strong controllership focus, and a consultant's mind to untangle complexities and recommend solutions for business partners to drive a fast paced organization to the right results with a focused and pragmatic approach to the business. You must be a strong project manager who can build and manage a team, and conduct your own audits from beginning to end, often managing multiple projects at once.
This position will be based out of Tokyo and may require up to 20％ travel, including international travel.
【必須（MUST）】· BA/BS degree in accounting/finance or related fields
· 8 to 10 years of experience in Finance, Audit, Operations, Risk Management, Consulting/Advisory or related functions
· Results－oriented leader – ability to motivate, manage, and drive consensus across diverse teams
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English
【歓迎（WANT）】· Knowledge in different databases （Oracle, MySQL and Redshift）, and their data structure and elements to extract massive data and perform analysis
· Script or query through data analytics tools, such as, SQL Server, MySQL, ACL, etc.
· Working experience with a service－oriented architecture and cloud computing environments
· Understanding of information technology and experience in auditing information systems and controls
· Relevant certifications （e.g., CPA/CIA/CISA）
· Experience with working in the internet start－up culture with complexities and ambiguities
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|