|部署・役職名||Account Manager, Japan|
As an Account Manager－Japan, you will serve as the lead point of contact for all operational aspects of
the merchant processing relationship during the contract life, identifying opportunities for proactive
discussions with the merchant regarding his/her business, growth strategies and recommendations as to
how company may assist in meeting overall profitability objectives.
In this regard, the Account Manager strives to be the focal point of knowledge about the merchants within the portfolio. This position is the merchant’s source for product information and communication on critical operational issues.
This position has specific targets for increasing share of total payment volume with the client
either through recommended changes to the existing account or cross－selling as a
payment and processing alternative for additional business silos owned or controlled by the merchant.
The Account Manager position is a crucial component of the Merchant Operations team,
serving as a primary contact for a portfolio of up to 200 Mid－market merchants.
• Partner with mid－market sales team and work with merchants to expand business, grow their
existing revenue by upselling products and feature sets that are most applicable to their business
model, industry, selling behaviors, and particular situation, as well as other elements of
• Working directly with merchants on the phone/email or F2F to address and resolve merchant
questions, concerns and issues
• Working with other departments to address and resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues
• Researching and problem solving in order to resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues
• Industry and product related continual learning
• Fluent in Japanese and English languages, position based in Tokyo.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent organizational, communication （written and oral）, and interpersonal skills.
• Self－motivated, outcome－focused independent teammate
• Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next
steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results
• Excellent Customer Relationship skills with strategic thinking mindset
• Excellent data probing and readout skill
• Excellent teamwork spirit and think end－to－end beyond silos
• Knowledge on card scheme and payment process are preferred
• Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications
（The Internet, Microsoft Office － Outlook, Excel and PowerPoints）