|部署・役職名||Workday Integration Principal|
The Workday Integration Principal will act independently and advise on or manage the integration solution. He/she will provide subject matter expertise for establishing world－class approaches to Workday integration within a hybrid cloud environment with interface development to legacy on－premise. Formulate resource estimations and provide input for SOW ＆ Proposals supporting the Practice Leader and/or Services Executive as needed. Additionally, the Principal Consultant will provide quality assurance reviews during delivery, and help troubleshoot where needed to address key technical issues.
The Integration Principal will help to create strong business cases supported by compelling value propositions, and consult with customers how they can realize substantial value by deploying Workday solutions. He/she must be fluent in all aspects of relevant Workday products and services and possess excellent presentation skills to concisely design, articulate and present our strategy to decision makers at key customers.
The Integration Principal will facilitate high intensity integration and systems design workshops to support business requirements, develop demonstrations to provide integration viability, support the development of proposals and statements of work to key customers.
• Lead the development and implementation of Workday integrations and interfaces to meet the client's needs.
• Manage technical consultants and their day－to－day activities （project technical lead）.
• When needed, manage projects and is accountable for success of project engagements
• Apply strong business skills and methodologies to interpret data and deliver technical solution to clients.
• Deliver the highest quality and value to our customers; leading to customer relationships that last forever and a profitable growing business.
• Exhibit a deep understanding of a service line and a broad knowledge of all service offerings within a practice area.
• Develop and deliver informal presentations to project team and client management.
• Construct the overall integration and technical transformation roadmap for the client
• Identify and assist with the development of service offerings.
• Participate in business development activities by scoping potential engagements and preparing proposals.
• Identify opportunities for additional business.
• Plan and lead delivery of technical workshops and facilitated client events
• Lead the implementation of Workday configuration and integration activities
• Propose technical and integration solutions, addressing client business issues and objectives.
• Apply knowledge of and experience in multiple specializations.
Education ＆ Experience Required:
• 5＋ years HR and or ERP application experience in commercial or public sector. Advanced Educational degree preferred.
• Workday Certification, with 4＋ year’s implementation experience with Workday modules.
• Solid knowledge of and experience with Workday navigation
• Solid knowledge of and experience with Workday tools environment
• Experience in mentoring and managing junior or less experienced Workday developers
• Excellent client communications skills
• Proven ability to analyze business requirements for configuration
• Must have lead Workday integration and solution teams in multiple implementations