|部署・役職名||Sr. Product Manager － Tech|
JP tech team is a diverse organization of software development teams based in Tokyo, Japan. We are focused on delivering new and improvements in existing customer experiences for Japanese consumers and global customers. Our mission is to work backwards from customers understanding needs and frustrations, then building and experimenting innovative features and automated solutions on both desktop and mobile platforms. Driving customers to discover the right products and services like Prime benefits, repeat usage, and engagement are pivotal to our long－term success. We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager （Tech） to strategize and lead our customer－facing software products to improve and innovate on overall shopping experience.
As a Sr. PM Tech in our organization, you will be responsible for the following:
· Lead the development of the product strategy and vision for our CX technology products including features in search and discovery, mobile shopping, and new platforms. You will create buy－in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
· Work with business leaders to define and prioritize the product roadmaps based on the strategy and vision.
· Manage prioritization of the product roadmap and trade－offs among customer experience （projects）, technical constraints, and operational excellence.
· Work closely with user experience and visual design, usability and other product management teams, and global engineering teams in an agile environment to identify opportunities, generating big ideas, and eventually launching products. You will manage delivery of current products concurrently with future product planning.
· Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
· Involved in hiring the best engineering and product management talents in our organization
Successful candidates will not only have a solid experience in product development but also have a technical background, be detail and data driven, and have excellent problem－solving abilities. You should be obsessed about customers and curious about their shopping experience across different platforms. You should also be passionate with contributing to the development of high－performance teams through rigorous goal－setting, disciplined attention to operational metrics, continuous process improvement, and mentorship.
【必須（MUST）】· Bachelor’s degree or higher with a technical discipline
· 5＋ years of experience in product strategy and development, and solid track record of shipping customer－facing software products
· 3＋ years of experience leading cross－functional teams including engineering to deliver large－scale projects on tight deadlines
· Fluency in English （business level; speaking and writing）
【歓迎（WANT）】· MBA or Master’s degree
· Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast－paced, dynamic environment
· Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
· Broad technical breadth and depth including familiarity with mobile technology, web services and back－end application infrastructure
· Passion for creating innovative solutions for consumers
· Experience delivering consumer software products and services in a high growth environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Ability to work in a fast－paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 新規事業 マネジメント業務なし 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|