|部署・役職名||Principal Product Manager － Tech, Points|
We are looking for a big thinking product leader for one of our top revenue driver, point program. Principal Product Manager is responsible for the end－end product vision, product development planning, and management of product roadmap for point. If you are looking for a highly strategic role with a big business impact, and passionate about customer experience, this position is for you.
Our Point program is rewards program, currently offered exclusively in Japan. Points is one of our most strategic initiatives in Japan where sizable segment of customers is passionate about points. Points aims to drive business growth and customer engagement across consumer products and digital products. The ideal candidate possesses exceptional product management experience, deep insights into needs of Japanese customers, a highly strategic mindset, and excellent business judgment. The candidate should also be able to collaborate with the technology teams to manage and define technology roadmaps for Points. This role is inherently cross－functional – required to work closely with key stakeholders including retail categories, marketing, and platform technology teams.
· Formulate product vision and strategies, and product development plans for Points.
· Innovate Points on behalf of customers. Make Points a powerful tool for pricing, promotion, customer acquisition, and engagement.
· Influence global technology roadmaps collaborating with Points technology team based in Japan, and other technology stakeholders.
· Work closely with category teams and identify category－specific requirements to make sure Points contributes to all JP categories and businesses.
· Evangelize best practice of Points product features with worldwide counterparts.
【必須（MUST）】· 7＋ years of proven track record of building great consumer products and customer－facing features
· Experience of influencing and managing technology roadmaps. Able to discuss and make technological tradeoffs with the development teams.
· Creativity － ability to think big, and innovate Points program
· Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with multiple business owners, making trade－offs against business priorities
· Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs
· Strong drive for execution and delivering results
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· English language skills required （Japanese language skills is optional and not required）
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or other technical field
【歓迎（WANT）】· MS in Computer Science or other technical field
· An MBA is a plus
· Background in fintech industry
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|