|部署・役職名||Head of Digital Contents|
We are looking for an experienced leader to support our relationships with publishers in the digital arena. This individual will be leading one of the key team contributing to the customer experience by working with our publishing partners to increase the quantity and quality of digital titles available to customers. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the mission, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
－ Responsible for managing the Vendor Management team which mission is to add selection from new and existing publishing relationships, and maximizing the vendor margin.
－ Manage relationships and negotiate contracts with publishing partners at C－level
－ Evangelize and roll－out new programs; influence and give inputs to the Product Management team from publisher point of view
－ Collaborates with legal to review contractual terms and conditions related to new and ongoing content licensing agreements
－ Build internal and external metric reports that drive new selection and hold accountable to them.
－ Coordinate with accounts payable and vendor payments to ensure agreement terms are executed accurately.
－ Work with internal and external partners to resolve merchandising and content receipt issues.
－ Play a significant role in career development of team and others, drives execution of vision and goals for the team.
－ Influence the whole publishing industry to drive the shift to digitization by presenting the positive effect and sharing success stories through various industry bodies
【必須（MUST）】· The ideal candidate has a strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiation and overall relationship management.
· As a manager of a team, candidate must be an effective leader and communicator, enthusiast to develop the team member by effective delegation and proper direction
· Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills are musts.
· Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast－paced start－up environment is essential for success.
· Minimum 8＋ years of relevant sales / business development experience required.
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Fluency in Japanese and proficiency in English, both verbal and written, are required.
【歓迎（WANT）】－ Knowledge of the publishing industry is preferred
－ Masters degree preferred
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|