• Facilitate business requirement definition sessions
• Facilitate prioritization of demand management based on business criticality and system stability.
• Ensure agreement on design with process owners and Implement proposed solutions
• Perform fit－gap analysis via discovery by engaging with business units and other SAP COE team members
• Craft adaptable, comprehensive and feasible solutions by creating necessary blueprint documents for
functional requirements and technical specifications
• Review and/or participate in solution build and test activities on SAP implementations, rollouts, or
• Review work performed by other team members as per established standards
• Serve as the conduit between businesses and technology
• Continually identify ways to improve support and decrease unnecessary support calls. Identify
improvements to applications, processes, and business logic to meet user needs.
• Perform data analysis tasks, in order to trouble shoot errors and user questions.
• Work with the development team to analyze the data when necessary and promptly follow up with the
• Conduct periodic training for select super users in different business areas.
• Deliver a high level of customer service to all users and continuous communication
• SAP FI certified with SAP experience of 12＋ years
• Fluent in Japanese and English language
• Basic understanding of SAP SCM （PS/SD/MM）