|部署・役職名||PLM Delivery lead （P＆ ES）|
－ Produce a complete, successful, multi－functional PLM solution with Teamcenter, ARAS PLM or other PLM.
－ Provide effective, realistic timelines for various solution paths with expertise on PLM.
－ Able to handle the customer requirements and develop functions and solutions on the PLM
－ Develop, implement, train ＆ monitor best practices for CAD ＆ PLM as part of supporting the users
Train the trainers and also train users.
－ Good working knowledge of filters, validators, data utilities, form processors, interfaces
Knowledge of ERP Integration, Webservices, Webjects
－ Troubleshooting issues and provides creative solutions.
－ Support on administrative tasks on Migration, Upgrade, Report management, and configuration.
－ Handle the customers with customer－focus
－ Create requirement specification from customers and developing design specification Knowledge
－ Knowledge on developing technical and user guides.
－ Develop initiatives required to provide PLM solutions.
－ Work with customers to successfully pursue, scope, and deploy PLM software solutions.
【歓迎（WANT）】Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree is required － optionally in a PLM－related field
• 4 to 10 years of experience in implementing software / delivery projects in the PLM space － could include PDM, SRM, ERP or other product development or manufacturing software
• Value－based delivery skills
• Proven ability to implement or define complex software solutions.
• Project management and/or software/process consulting experience
• Ability to concurrently manage multiple accounts and/or projects.
• Strong consultative or process background and ability to lead people in discussions to uncover needs and prioritize requirements.
• Strong technical background and understanding of how PLM software solutions address customer business objectives
• Action, execution－focused and results orientated
• Collaborative, Teamwork based work style
• Requirement Engineering from Customer （Highly Critical） in PLM area. Good Pre－sales support with hands－on in PLM.
• Good understanding of Product Lifecycle Management（PLM）－ either one of these －> Siemens, Dassault, local Japanese PLM, PTC or ARAS.
• Should possess the ability to discuss, prioritize, coordinate and escalate the support cases as needed and should be able to maintain a quick turnaround on solutions to the cases
• Should be capable of handling multiple activities
• Should be flexible to work in shifts as he will be supporting global users
• Excellent communication （Very good or Native level Japanese. English is optinal） and customer interaction skills
Language Requirement: Language Requirement: Japanese Native level－ Highly preferred.
Japanese: Native Level
English: Optional － Business Level （to interact with Globalinternal teams）