|部署・役職名||Supervisor, Pass Thru Business, Japan Operations|
Overall Purpose of Job:
This should be a broad overview of the position. Include overall scope of position and a description of authority the position has for programs/projects/operations and establishing policies.
• Manage ＄40mil sales of Pass－Thru business operations
• Handle whole flow of import － local delivery logistics service to Japan OEM.
• Ensure customer satisfactions of the parts and services delivered.
• To be successful, the jobholder must work in cooperation with and through
the regional Management and the task teams of the individual plant operations.
• Responsible for managing whole flow of supply chain logistics, which contains Japan OEM order management, ordering to mfg plant, arranging import logistics, stocking products at outsourced depot, then local Just In Time delivery to customer.
• Timely ＆ precise inventory management by monitoring whole business flow.
• Manage relations with manufacturing plants located in China and ensure voice of customers is fully communicated back to and understood by
originating business units.
• Liaise with customer development teams, QC teams, and finance to prepare
necessary pass thru cost and promote best logistics supplier sourcing.
• Liaise with JOEM customer quality team and monitor the result of inspection,
then review with team periodically to work on the continuous improvement.
• Promote logistics ＆ warehousing optimization and monitor constant cost reduction to help the business competitive.
Critical skills, abilities and characteristics necessary to perform job responsibilities.
• Strong leadership and communication, people management skills.
• Ability to work cross－functionally and managing multiple projects and
• Excellent intercultural skills
• Strong understanding and practical experiences in business management,
planning, in supply chain is required.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in both Japanese and English
Should be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization including Senior Management.
• Must be self－motivated and able to work independently and also with a team.
• Excellent commercial and logistics skills （due to rising content of import
• High degree of credibility, professional competency and personal integrity.
• • Bachelor’s Degree in business management related field preferred or equivalent knowledge
• 5－10 years of experience in a supply chain field is required and experience in multinational company is preferred.