|部署・役職名||Media Manager, Japan ＆ Korea|
職務内容 1. To provide Japan/Korea Consumer Healthcare Brand Marketing teams as a subject matter expert with paid media specialist resource to efficiently and effectively maximize return on the brand connections plan.
2. This role assumes strategic oversight of all paid media channel negotiations and stewardship.
3. Drive digital integration and innovation across SEM, video, display, social, strategic media partnerships, programmatic and eCommerce.
4. Work closely with Media Agencies to drive consumer insights through Data Management Platforms, analytics and econometric learning to deliver an ROI positive performance media program.
5. The Media Lead will serve as key team liaison with internal Procurement on media approvals, and support the larger team on brand spend reporting and savings tracking.
6. As part of the larger Global Media organization, this role will be expected to lead and support global projects as required.
7. Direct and manage the media agency relationship as well as work across various cross functional partner teams/agencies to align objectives and develop integrated connection campaigns.
8. Build and develop a trusted relationship with marketing in order to deliver a respected and authoritative media counsel.
9. Collaborate with Category Media to ensure global strategic guidelines are interpreted accurately by local media agency and executed brilliantly.
【歓迎（WANT）】Minimum 8－10 years of practice experience in Media or Digital agencies / advertisers Media Management department or Media Company / Media Research Agencies
－ Digital expertise: conversant with all forms of digital formats and key measurements
－ Excellent communication and networking skills
－ English writing ＆ speaking skills are a must
－ Senior stakeholder management skills
－ Comprehension and working experience of media planning （“Connections planning”） to assist brand teams and identify media opportunities for brands
－ Comprehension of media buying
－ Develops initiatives and can work independently but collaboratively
－ Practical experience in cross－cultural, international team collaboration a benefit
－ Has to have a broad understanding of strategic and operative Marketing planning approaches
－ Has to have a broad understanding in analytical, empiric Media planning tools and holistic integrated strategy approaches