|部署・役職名||Head of Academia / research solitions life science|
• Accountable for academia sales in Research （Reagent/Chem. Synth） in collaborating with Head of Pharma/Key Account Management
• Develop and implement a customer－centric commercial / key account management strategies for academia customers （Academia, Not for profit research organizations, Government Funded Institutions）
• Develop and implement the go－to－market strategies with commercial marketing team and execute strategies via standardized monitoring system
• Promote Customer Relationship Management （CRM/SFDC） and Sales Force Effectiveness
• Define specific implementation plans designed to drive sustainable above market growth, while optimizing cross－selling opportunities and maximizing profitability.
• Balance key account management and dealer management.
• Play a proactive and integral role in Research commercial leadership team
• Provide leadership, direction and inspiration for academia business in Research
• Establish and build key strategic partnerships in academia segment including customers, distributors, opinion leaders and associations; collaborate and engage with the marketing and to leverage these partnerships as needed
• Develop annual and mid－term sales plans and incentives for academia sales rep and strategic dealers with Sales Enablement function in order to meet goals for sales and profit growth and establish monthly and quarterly forecasting processes within academia sales team
• Drive and encourage academia sales team to execute core marketing activities and monitor, including product marketing, marketing communications, trade－shows ＆ customer training.
• Implement and localize promotional strategies and integrated tactical plans to achieve sales objectives for academia segment
• Support and leverage Commercial Marketing to act as the “Voice of customer” when interfacing with academia sales operations
• Drive change processes and initiatives within direct team and set－up regular communication forums with all stakeholders including in other functional areas like Tec Support, Supply chain, Sales enablement.
• Develop performance culture within the team to build future leadership pipeline and commercial talent pool
• Accountable for the overall academia customer segment experience and satisfaction
• Collaborate with Commercial marketing group to roll out initiatives which have both short term and long term commercial benefits.
• Key account Management and partner with distribution management to ensure effective strategic execution and customer experience.
BS,MS or M.Sc. in Chemistry, Life science or related science field or equivalent knowledge
MBA or advanced business or technical degree preferred
Minimum 7－10 years sales and leadership experience in Reagent/Chem.Synth business in Life Science industry, or relevant industry experience required
Job specific competencies ＆ skills
• Business knowledge of Life Science industry, particularly the Research customer segment, including products, strategy, processes, way of operating, cultural awareness
• Demonstrated and proven ability to partner with cross functional leadership to define the optimal business and customer solution to drive above market growth
• Strong customer affinity and knowledge
• Experienced in leading and inspiring teams, preferably within a virtual environment
• Strong networking skills externally and internally
• Strong commercial expertise and experienced in operational sales ＆ marketing activities
• Team oriented, with strong communication ＆ interpersonal skills
• Openness to establish new business ＆ communication tools
• Proven track record of delivering results ＆ meeting commitments
• Fluent in English, flexible and willing to travel
• Able to manage conflicts and ability to lead critical discussions