|部署・役職名||Radio Network Planning ＆ Optimization Engineer|
1. To support Radio network planning ＆ Optimization projects of TDD－LTE/FDD－LTE/UMTS in Japan.
2. To provide: Radio Coverage ＆ Capacity Dimensioning, RF planning and Optimization, E2E optimization （KPIs）, performance monitoring and Troubleshooting, Site engineering, Network audit, etc.
3. To Support performance KPI negotiating with operators before or during project implementation.
4. To communicate with customer and assistant to RF manager, Project Manager.
1. Bachelor/Master degree majoring in Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrical, or related area or equivalent experience.
2. At least 5 years of RF planning ＆ optimization engineering experience.
3. Familiar/excellent in the fundamentals of LTE or UMTS＋HSPA systems.
4. Excellent team spirit with good communications and interpersonal skills.
5. Tools experience for: RF planning, propagation models, RF optimization, protocol analysis, etc
6. Familiar with Japan famous operators' working method and culture.
7. Able to work well in a fast－paced changing and experience working with cross－cultural teams would be desirable.
【歓迎（WANT）】－ Skilled in telecommunication knowledge and its development （such as system architecture, signal procedure, Wireless Network/Core Network/ Fix Network etc.）.