• This position represents in the important area of relations with the guest.
• He/she is primarily responsible to take care of the hotel guest requirements and handle effectively their complaints and take action where service or equipment is not functioning.
• He/she is to report the incident to the department head concerned.
• He/she has a primary role, as a hotel host, of personally welcoming and being helpful to as many quests as possible and offering services, including guests deserving special attention.
Scope ＆ Responsibility
• As a policy, the Hotel management wishes to channel request and complaints of guests, as much as possible, through the Duty Manager. Therefore, he/she should at all times be available in the lobby area in order to handle requirements.
• To take directives from the FOM on hotel matters.
• To handle matters related with proper billing and investigate any guest complaints.
• To attend and take immediate action, and also to report to the Hotel Director whenever possible, in the case of emergencies such as death, accident, fire and bomb threat.
• To greet waiting guests during check－in and check－out and offer assistance to avoid any delays.
• To be thoroughly familiar with Hotel policies, procedures and practices concerning in particular reservation, room assignment, baggage handling, housekeeping methods, restaurant and room charges on guest bills, credit and security.
• To maintain a log and record an unusual incidents and check any important matters that need follow－up.
• To make periodic guest room and public area inspection so as to be thoroughly knowledgeable of their location and to check their standard of appearance and cleanliness.
• To make daily rounds through all operation departments. This is to increase visibility to guests and employees particularly at night.
• To report to Engineering Department of any faulty lights or any other faults immediately.
• To be involved in the Front Desk operations such as reservations, Operator, Front Office Cashier procedures, reservation forecast, room status and availability of rooms.
• To be well versed with the Hotel Property Management System, Opera.
• To coordinate with the Housekeeping in controlling the lost and found items.
• To be responsible for preparing accident report, check on complaint and VIP arrivals.
• To liaise with the Credit Controller on guest accounts exceeding set limits and any “suspicious room account”.
• To ensure that all key and folders for tours/groups are prepared and the assigned place for check in is ready before the arrival of the tours/groups.
• To make decision on guest credit with regards to account A/R billing. Ensure that guest have prior credit facility. All this is to be done within the Hotel’s credit policy.
• To ensure that all reports and room assignment done by the Night Front Office Assistant are correct.
• To ensure that the lobby and entrance are kept clean at all times and the main entrance is free of obstruction and traffic congestion.
• To direct Security Officer/Personnel whenever circumstances demand such action.
• Responsible for cash float and responsible for any shortfall or uncollected monies due to negligence.
• To attend meetings and conduct daily Front Office briefings.
• He/she should be well informed of local, city and country places of interest, shopping arcades, religious services, transportation, etc.
• To ensure blocking of rooms for in－coming VIP, FITs and groups.
• To do periodical checks in order to know the current occupancy and room availability.
• To spot check and ensure all check－in details entered in the computer.
• To check the occupied room rate standing charges and ensure that all correct rates are keyed in.
• To maintain a close working relationship with all Department Heads.
• To be thoroughly familiar with credit regulations. Assist the Front Office Manager regarding payment by guest whose bills are overdue.
• To follow up on all “due out” or expected departure guests and also Housekeeping discrepancy report.
• To provide proper maintenance of room keys and safety deposit box keys and ensure the safety of guests and their valuables.
• Must be thoroughly aware of the rooms forecast, room status, open and close dated and availability of the rooms.
• He/she must be well informed of the local, city and country places of interest, shopping arcades, religious services, transportation, etc.
• Additional function tasks for Night Manager:
• To check all staff during the night shift are doing proper work as per standing instructions of their immediate superior as well as to enforce any special instruction or special assignment given to the Night Front Office Assistant by respective Head of Department.
• To supervise operation of the hotel in general and represent management when decisions must be made during these hours.
• To enact night security of the overall hotel premise.
• To prepare in the printing of the Management report for the next day.
• To perform any other related duty as assigned by his/her direct superior, the management of the Hotel or company policy.
【必須（MUST）】• As a Manager, this role will be expected to perform proper people skills management
o attend Company training programmes to develop capabilities to help the organization in managing the hotel’s Front Office operations.
• You are responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety ＆ Security within your department, in line with the Group Policy.
• In particular, you must ensure that risk assessments have been carried out, that safe working procedures are in place for all work activities and that all employees you are responsible for are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it.
• You must ensure that safe working practices are monitored and that risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly. Where incidents do occur, you must ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated.
|アピールポイント||創立5年以内 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 教育・研修制度充実 Uターン・Iターン歓迎 新規事業|