|部署・役職名||Guest Relations Manager|
As a Guest Relations Manager, you will be responsible to oversee all aspects of the hotel guest experience and work closely with the department heads in developing and improving our guest journey, our standards, KPI’s and ultimately deliver an even greater memorable experience for our guests.
To also manage and deliver the key essential elements of providing a VIP stay here an exceptional and memorable stay.
You will also be responsible to oversee and coordinate the planning of hotel entertainment and work closely with the Entertainment and Events Team.
It is a highly influential role and you will be a figure head and role model to the employees when it comes to driving up service standards. You will spend a considerable amount of time within the operational areas to monitor standards, guest behaviors, product delivery and staff with guest interaction.
【Scope and Responsibilities】
• Responsible to handle VIP guest stay at the hotel and deliver an exceptional and memorable stay.
• Work closely with the relevant department in ensuring that from point of arrival till departure, the arrangements of their stay are properly handled to expectation or even exceeding expectation.
• Builds a good relationship with our guest to increase and improve our return guest ratio.
• Responsible for the overall monitoring and delivery of memorable experiences for our guests in the hotel and drive the improvement of the KPI scores.
• Support the team and department heads to achieve their target KPI scores.
• Works with the various departments to ensure that the delivery of service is consistent to the quality standards which we promise to deliver.
• Develop ideas for product and service improvements designed to create commercial, competitive advantage as well as an experience to remember.
• Create a strong relationship with all departments and be prepared to openly challenge standards in order to drive required improvements to guest experience.
• Works closely with Front Office to analyze guest complaints and introduce effective service recovery process to ensure zero escalation of dissatisfaction.
• Works closely with the Product Excellence Team to drive further knowledge and understanding KPI to the hotel staff.
• Coordinate the planning of hotel entertainment and activities with Entertainment and Events Team.
• Responsible to be the key contact for the development and coordination of any entertainment activities in the hotel.
• Continually works with Entertainment and Events team to develop new, unique and exciting entertainment programs for hotel guests.
• Responsible for overall operations of Concierge Services and Bell Services.
• Drive service standards and presentation of the hotel to reflect our brand at all times.
• Explore and provide feedback relative to new sales opportunities and/or added revenue streams.
• Promote and continuously sell the hotel to increase revenue in all revenue generating areas such as Retail and F＆B.
• To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• To maintain good working relationships with your own colleagues, fellow workers and all other departments.
• To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
【Human Resource Responsibilities】
• Create and propose suitable training for all level of staff as to ensure their competency level is high to perform daily work.
• To attend all training courses related to the job’s function.
• Have a good relationship with all colleagues.
• Understand, supportive, encouraging and helpful to all.
• Works with the Hotel Director and the Head of Hotel Operations in preparation and managing the departmental budget. Duties include:
• Manage the operational expenses budget ensuring proper ordering based on the hotel forecast.
• Actively review the operational supplies budget and highlighting any discrepancies.
• Monitoring and advising on the operational issues and expenses which may incur for daily operation.
• Advising on the latest technology and developments to improve the daily housekeeping operations for the benefit of the guest as well the MC.
• To assist in achieving cost reduction by control issuance and all the fixed and guest amenities inventories.
• Communicate effectively within the organization at all levels using the most appropriate communication method for the matter concerned.
• Conduct regular brief, concise, will prepare meetings and ensure follow－up.
• Communicate with Guests and be visible in the local community as a representative of the hotel.
【Health ＆ Safety】
• You are responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety ＆ Security within your department, in line with the Group Policy.
• In particular, you must ensure that risk assessments have been carried out, that safe working procedures are in place for all work activities and that all employees you are responsible for are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it.
• You must ensure that safe working practices are monitored and that risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly. Where incidents do occur, you must ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated.
• Monitor and recommend improvements for any operational areas in the hotel.
• Implements actions together with the department heads that will lead to increase in key guest experience.
• Provide the necessary reports to identify trends and solution for improvements.
• Works with the hotel and park team to streamline the flow of communication processes related to the relevant departments within the Resort.
|アピールポイント||創立5年以内 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 教育・研修制度充実 Uターン・Iターン歓迎 新規事業 管理職・マネージャー|