Food and Beverage Managers must be able to hire, train and discipline. To keep tabs on food cost, waste and employee self－esteem. Reporting directly to Hotel Director and adopted to Director of F＆B for the resort. He is to optimize profit for their company and manage the cost at minimum level to ensure the profit margin is align to the company goals. Set up and create the best dining experience possible for guest. Be able to forecast, plan and manage all F＆B outlets, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement base on Merlin ways.
【Scope ＆ Responsibility】
• Customer－Service: To interact with guest. Being friendly and courteous will help keep guest coming back.
• Attention to Detail: To keep their eyes on a lot of elements: food standards, costs, safety, event operation, VIP arrival.
• Leadership: Must be leaders in the back of house, rallying their team during heavy shifts, resolving conflicts and getting the job done.
• Management Skills: Not only to deal with food, they also have to deal with costs, pricing, creating memorable experience to the family that patronizing the Food and Beverage outlet.
• Organizational Skills: Keeping work schedules, shipments, cleaning schedules and more organized is crucial to the job.
• Problem－Solving Skills: Dealing with employee conflict, irate customers and wrong stock orders is part of a food and beverage manager's job. Being able to come up with a solution quickly is a needed skill.
• Speaking Skills: Need to accurately and easily communicate standards, give orders and speak with customers clearly.
• Stamina: Can expect long days around hot cooking elements, much of it on their feet.
• Maintain an efficient and effective administration system.
• Set and procedures pertaining to the daily operations and ensure all manuals are up to date.
• Ensure all procedures are in synergy with related departments and Hotels guidelines.
• Understand the hotel’s general policies ＆ procedures and align all your division’s activities and your personal actions as a senior manager.
• Maximize the use of available technology and systems to get results.
• Ensure the facilities, equipment and offices under your supervision are maintained in excellent condition.
• Have a keen understanding of the hotel’s market segments and their expectations.
• Constantly seek to identify unmet Guest’s needs and work towards developing new/improving current products and strategies to sustain our competitive advantage.
• Know the hotel’s current and potential competitors.
• Understand the product image the company aims to project and ensure that image is reflected in every aspect of the manner in which you manage the department.
• To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• To maintain good working relationships with your own colleagues, fellow workers and all other departments.
• To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
【Human Resource Responsibilities】
• Create and propose suitable training for all level of staff as to ensure their competency level is high to perform daily work.
• To attend all training courses related to the job’s function.
• Have a good relationship with all colleagues.
• Understand, supportive, encouraging and helpful to all.
• Works with the Hotel Director and the Head of Hotel Operations in preparation and managing the departmental budget. Duties include:
• Manage the operational expenses budget ensuring proper ordering based on the hotel forecast.
• Actively review the operational supplies budget and highlighting any discrepancies
• Monitoring and advising on the operational issues and expenses which may incur for daily operation.
• Advising on the latest technology and developments to improve the daily housekeeping operations for the benefit of the guest as well the MC.
• To assist in achieving cost reduction by control issuance and all the fixed and guest amenities inventories.
• Communicate effectively within the organization at all levels using the most appropriate communication method for the matter concerned.
• Conduct regular brief, concise, will prepare meetings and ensure follow－up.
• Communicate with Guests and be visible in the local community as a representative of the hotel.
【Health ＆ Safety】
• You are responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety ＆ Security within your department, in line with the Group Policy.
• In particular, you must ensure that risk assessments have been carried out, that safe working procedures are in place for all work activities and that all employees you are responsible for are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it.
• You must ensure that safe working practices are monitored and that risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly. Where incidents do occur, you must ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated.
|アピールポイント||創立5年以内 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 教育・研修制度充実 Uターン・Iターン歓迎 新規事業 管理職・マネージャー|