|部署・役職名||Head of Hotel Position|
The Head of Hotel Operations is to liaise closely with the Hotel Director to develop and delivery of an operation strategy that fits within the Resort, providing exceptional guest experience, while ensuring full compliance with health ＆ safety legislation and achievement of budgeted financials/KPIs （Key Performance Indicators）.
• In conjunction with the Hotel Director, develop and deliver overall resort/Group Hotel Strategy.
• Delivery of hotel financial ＆ quality KPIs.
• Compliance with all health ＆ safety/food hygiene legislation and standards.
• Ensure all aspects of hotel are consistent with the corporate brand image.
• To participate in and drive the strategic direction of the business and master plans.
• Assist the Hotel Director in overseeing hotel staff in terms of recruitment, selection, development, performance management, development and succession planning in conjunction with Resort HR Director and group guidelines.
• Ensure staff is engaged and motivated using group tools and programs such as recognition programs and annual engagement survey.
• Manage staff turnover within group targets.
• Decision making control in the absence of Hotel Director
• Act as a role model for staff in leading the Merlin Way.
• Ensure consistent delivery of brand proposition, with particular emphasis on delivery of excellent guest service.
• Be jointly responsible with the Hotel Director for all EBITDA generation within the Hotel.
• Deliver Resort guest satisfaction targets through standards, maximum product availability and ensuring the team consistently exceed the guest’s expectations.
• Works closely with the Hotel Director in developing the Hotel Operation Budget.
• Create and manage relevant entertainment product, appropriate to the changing guest profile through the year.
• Assist the LLJ F＆B Director with the delivery of key F＆B strategies within the hotel.
• Pursue new revenue earning opportunities to facilitate additional brand experiences and profit streams.
• Facilitate guest workshops in－conjunction with the Marketing Director to explore new ways of delivering improvements to the guest experience.
• Formulate, develop and reviews standard operating procedures
【Professional and Interpersonal Skills】
• Develop effective working relationships with Hotel Operation Managers across the group to ensure sharing of ideas.
• Ensure clear leadership for the hotel as a business unit within the LLJ resort.
• Drive high levels of communication throughout the hotel ＆ ensure that relevant information is cascaded throughout the hotel team.
• Liaise ＆ communicate on a continual basis with the leadership team and other managers to ensure best practice is achieved across the Resort.
• Ensure that risk assessments have been carried out, that safe working procedures are in place for all work activities and that all employees under their management are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it.
• Ensure that safe working practices are monitored and that risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly. Where incidents do occur, ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated.
【Decision Making and Autonomy】
• Review complaints ＆ guest feedback and ensure strategies are put into place to ensure that improvements are made ＆ maintained.
• Proactively manage consumer website feedback on an ongoing basis.
• Ensure all policies and procedures in relation to employment law as advised by HR department and operations manual are adhered to amongst your team.
• Execute and manage Health and Safety in conjunction with Company policies ＆ procedures ＆ the Health and Safety Manager.
【Background and Experience】
• Proven business success and expertise to ensure all strategic developments are achieved.
• Strong and empowered management competency level, commitment, drive, energy and positive approach to new and fresh challenges. Development of hotel operational managers and other key members of the team.
• Requires at least 10 years of Hotel experience with a business degree or previous significant operational experience in order to lead the team to manage the day to day operational complexities within the department.
• Leading multi－discipline management teams
• Strong guest service, interpersonal and supervisory skills are required.
• Exhibits patience, flexibility, and the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to sit for sustained periods of time to attend on－site and off－site meetings, perform paperwork activities, travel and drive.
• Intermittent and prolonged standing and walking to move about the park site, and interact with employees.
• Finger dexterity sufficient to complete paperwork activities and to use a computer.
• Visual acuity sufficient to read written materials, to complete paperwork activities, and to drive.
• Hearing sufficient to communicate with individuals in person and by telephone.
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends to support park operations.
• Requires frequent travel domestically and occasional international travel.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, safe driving record and be willing to utilize own vehicle for business purposes.
|アピールポイント||創立5年以内 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 教育・研修制度充実 Uターン・Iターン歓迎 新規事業 管理職・マネージャー|