|部署・役職名||Purchasing Manager for Electric Components|
1. Responsible for the industrial analysis and category strategy on Electric Components （Especially for Capacitor or Inductor）, tracking the market demand and supply trends, industry tendency. Distinguishes the value control point in the industry chain. Judge supply/ demand tendency for future and pricing tendency, the supplier resources structure and the main customer. Output category analysis report and cost model.
2. Distinguishes the core technologies value of industrial chain for Electric Components Category（Especially for Capacitor or Inductor） category, searches new resources, organizes negotiation, signs the agreement, realize cooperation with partner through the contract.
3. Establishes healthy industrial chain of Electric Components （Especially for Capacitor or Inductor） category, analysis the structure and the health degree of industry chain of Electric Components （Especially for Capacitor or Inductor） category, establishes management strategy of connector category.
4. Outputs the supplier portfolio Management result establishes and achieves the supplier's development plan and the qualification plan on potential supplier.
2. Strong ability of team cooperation and communication. Adapt different Culture and environment
3. English as working language.
4. 5＋ years experience of hardware R＆D on electronics products, or 5＋ years experience of sales, marketing, R＆D and FAE on Electric Components （Especially for Capacitor or Inductor） category.
5. be familiar with semiconductor industry trends. Good understanding on business environment and business model. Be familiar with local laws, regulations, international trade and import / export knowledge. Be familiar with Electric Components （Especially for Capacitor or Inductor） manufacturing process, the process evolution, the characteristics of the industry develop, the operation mode of mainstream suppliers, and the relevant knowledge on Electric Components （Especially for Capacitor or Inductor） category.