|部署・役職名||Geographic Operations Counsel Senior Manager|
The Geographic Legal Support Counsel focuses on our company compliance and operations （notcontracting activities （“Contracting Services”）） between our company and its clients in Japan,reporting to the Geographic Legal Support Lead for Japan and Korea.
The Geographic Legal Support Counsel is available to help with local issues and to collaborate as necessary with other Compliance, Operations, Regulatory and Ethics （“CORE”） Legal Services teams and those supporting Contracting services.
The ambit of the Geographic Legal Support Counsel mainly includes compliance, regulatory and operations matters.
The Geographic Legal Support Counsel is expected to demonstrate leadership behaviors. These behaviors include adhering to our Core Values （Best People, Stewardship, Integrity, Client Value Creation, Respect for the Individual, and One Global Network）, practicing the 5 C’s （Communication, Consultation, Cross－Checking, Collaboration, and Courage） and following
our Code of Business Ethics.
【Scope of the Role 】
● Assist the Geographic Legal Support Lead to organize and maintain local legal compliance in Japan through adequate, relevant and proportionate action plans.
● Anticipate and support the local needs of the corporate functions, in particular, Procurement, Finance, Marketing and Tax.
● Help ensure close collaboration with the corporate functions in support of Japan. Support to other Legal Functions
● Assist the Geographic Legal Support Lead to foster seamless integration and teaming relationships with the other CORE Legal Services teams as well as with all teams in Legal.Contracting Services in Japan.
● Provide coordinated legal education to the practice, to the other CORE Services teams, and to the Contracting Services legal professionals in Japan to enable the building of actionable solutions.
Serve as trusted business partner to the business leaders and the corporate functions on important CORE issues affecting Japan, with a focus on early intervention and proactive shaping of solutions.
● Meet business needs by leveraging internal and external resources with reusable and industrialized knowledge.
● Interact with internal experts, other CORE Legal Services teams as well as with all teams in Legal Contracting Services in Japan and peers at other companies.
● Operate cost effectively and consistent with relevant our company policies and the Japan gegraphic legal budget by:
✔ optimizing the development and use of standardized tools and processes;
✔ developing alternative sourcing for both generalist and specialist country support requirements using the Legal Global Service Center, off－shore resources and outside counsel, after training them as a part of our geographic legal community.
✔ selecting law firms, “Accenturizing” them, making them part of the delivery workforces and regulatory structures.
● Assist the Geographic Legal Support Lead to develop and monitor performance metrics for Geographic legal support in Japan and improve performance against those metrics where necessary.
● Manage and mentor the Legal Global Service Center （LGSC） resources deployed to assist the CORE Geo Legal function in Japan （Currently 2 full－time Japanese speaking resources）.
Report to Geographic Legal Support Lead for Japan and Korea; work seamlessly with other CORE Legal Services teams as well as with all teams in Legal Contracting Services in Japan.
Assist the Geographic Legal Support Lead to supervise and manage local law firms for Geographic legal services in Japan.
Some travel may be required at times, but with the ability to work remotely.
【必須（MUST）】◆Education: Law degree or JD from a reputable law school required.
Admission: Admission as a lawyer in Japan, the USA or a Commonwealth jurisdiction is preferred.
Work Experience: 7＋ years of experience as an attorney in a good corporate law department or law firm.
◆Knowledge and Skills:
✔Good knowledge of, or ability to understand, the relevant laws in Japan （including those pertaining to compliance）. Demonstrates sound judgment, ability to prioritize and make decisions, and a high level of common sense, including the ability to “see around corners” and identify risks before they materialize.
✔Able to present innovative, original solutions and to act as a strategic thinker. Ability to influence, strong executive presence. Responsive and follows through on commitments.Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
✔Ability to work effectively with the business leaders in Japan, partners from law firms, and senior lawyers of our company clients in Japan.
✔Fluency in both Japanese （ability to revise and draft Japanese contracts and advise internal clients in Japanese language） and English is a must.
|アピールポイント||女性管理職実績あり 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 資格支援制度充実 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 外資系企業 20代管理職実績あり 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP|