|部署・役職名||Program Manager/Senior Program Manager: 世界最大級の自動車用オーディオメーカー|
Responsible for managing and developing new program for OEM Automotive customers. Establishes and maintains relationships with customers in the areas of operating new program.
Detailed Responsibilities Include:
1. Manage infotainment system （navigation, car audio, Software development and product planning） programs
2. Foster positive environment to create high－achieving team
3. Define tasks to be performed by cross－functional team in developing systems
4. Follow corporate product development （or applications） process
5. Insure prompt decision－making is executed by promoting consensus decisions, intervening when consensus decision－making fails, and making unilateral decisions in the case of a deadlock.
6. Understand all of the technical detail of the products used in all systems, both electrical and mechanical.
7. Establish program budget. Manage program budget.
8. Meet established goals for timeliness, system cost, customer issues, and quality.
9. Interact with all internal functions: design engineering, manufacturing, quality, purchasing, marketing, and sales
10. Serve as lead program interface with customer.
11. Identify program issues as early as possible and drive resolution at the team level.
12. Review selected suppliers and quotes, and participate in supplier reviews/selection as appropriate.
13. Coordinate and oversee ordering of prototype and production tooling.
14. Audit task completion. Report major deviations from plan to appropriate management.
15. Provide monthly reports in requested format.
【必須（MUST）】・Business Level Communication skill by Japanese and English is required
・Bachelor's degree in related field.
・SW development or product planning experience
・More than seven years experience of navigation or car audio,SW development or product planning experience, and in Program Management.