|部署・役職名||Head of Sales Strategy and Innovations, APAC, Digital Ads business|
Our digital ads business is one of the fastest growing business unit in our company, and one of the fastest growing brand in digital advertising (USD $ 10.7B in Q2, 20+% YoY growth). We are a global organization with regional client-facing teams, we serve not only eCommerce merchants, but also international and regional brands’ advertising needs with our unique full-funnel advertising solutions. Our customer base in APAC is large, fast growing, and diverse. From global brands to cross-border eCommerce giants, our customer relies on our product to build brand awareness domestically and overseas, and improve advertising performance and sales with our strong shopper/market insights, and advanced measurement tools. They also rely on our growing media inventory and solutions to improve brand loyalty or to enter new markets.
The Head of APAC Strategy and Innovations is a key role in our Sales organization in APAC. As part of Large Customer Sales APAC leadership team, this role will partner with country managers and global stakeholders to define, influence, and track APAC-wide initiatives to accelerate Ads revenue and Advertiser success of the largest brands in this region.
Successful candidates will be able to combine her/his strategic thinking and operational rigor to contribute to a fast growing business unit at its still-early stage of development. Influence high level decisions on go-to-market, program design, and performance measurement. Innovate and incubate new program that can have billion-dollar potentials.
Key job responsibilities
• As part of Large Customer Sales APAC leadership team, partner with country managers and global stakeholders to define, influence, and track APAC-wide initiatives to accelerate Ads revenue and Advertiser success of the largest brands in this region.
• Growth and Go-to-Market: Lead team to collect and analyze both external and internal data to identify growth opportunities, construct Sales Go-to-Market strategies, and innovate new programs/initiatives to grow Ads business
• Performance Excellence: Help inspect current sales programs to identify gaps vs. long-term growth objective, and propose improvement plans
• Thought Leadership: Serve as senior business partner to internal stakeholders during joint initiatives and collaboration projects
• Leadership: Coach and support career growth of a team of GTM specialists and project managers
• Operational Excellence: Lead team to align market-level priorities with global initiative and goals, and build APAC operational center of excellence to track and deliver APAC-wide goals
• Customer First: Via partner and client engagement, collect and update APAC advertiser needs, Ads eco-system trends, relevant ad-tech and digital media industry development
【必須（MUST）】• 10+ years of experiences, ideally in these areas: Strategy and Management Consulting, Digital Media, Advertising, and/or eCommerce
• Outstanding verbal and written communication in English, and either Chinese or Japanese
• Strong ability to analyze complex data sets and structure comprehensive business solutions and plans
• Experience working with multi-cultural executive-level stakeholders
【歓迎（WANT）】• Ideally experience in these areas: Strategy and Management Consulting, Digital Media, Advertising, and/or eCommerce
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 成果報酬型 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム 月平均残業時間20時間以内|