*** This role is an Advisor position (2 Years Contract) ***
- Devise the Marketing Strategy for the attraction to optimize yields from core markets including:
- Inbound International Tourists
- Local resident day out market
- Intellectual Property Fan base
- Manage and develop the Tour’s branding and ensure brand guidelines are adhered to across the tour and in all external and internal materials
- Ensure that the Marketing and Communications elements of the overall joint strategy are fully integrated and seamless
- Participate pro actively in the Company Tour Global senior management team, seeking to continuously improve all areas of the business
- Establish and review pricing strategies to maximize yields and optimize seasonality/ develop off peak. Work with Technical Solutions to maximize ticket availability and analyze reports
- Be responsible for delivering all channel marketing campaigns around key trading periods, features and events in order to maximize capacity during peak times. Ensure features are marketing led and maximize effectiveness of both marketing and the operation.
- Devise and manage initiatives to drive new audience and customer development, tracking awareness, identifying opportunity and barriers to visiting.
- Develop and nurture online social network fan bases through active participation on Twitter, Facebook, youtube travel resource and fan sites.
- Oversee online and website presence and ensure all sites are maximizing the sales potential through the customer journey (CRM approach) and maintained and up to date.
- Devise methods of conducting ongoing research to include: public awareness and guest satisfaction in all core market segments with the goal of maximizing NPS (Net Promoter Score). Ensure all of our research data is consolidated to proactively inform business decision making.
- Oversee and manage the information in the Marketing Consumer Database and ensure data protection considerations are fully legally compliant and develop our CRM capability.
- Work with data science teams to leverage internal and external audiences housed within the DMP (Data Management Platform) for targeting and campaign optimisation.
- Build relationships and ensure approvals and coordination with other entity company operations
- Build relationships and ensure approvals and co-ordination with our IP owner company
- Work across the business to maximize secondary income partnering with commercial functions such as events, retail, e commerce etc.
- Lead, manage and control on-going marketing and admissions income (ticketing) budgets as agreed with attraction’s GM, finance and Senior Management.
- Develop and maintain a world-class learning and educational programme driving off peak business.
- Train and develop the marketing resources as required for long term marketing expertise.
- Set sales targets and objectives in conjunction with appropriate staff maintaining tight budgetary control throughout the year.
- Attend conference calls and video calls across West Coast and London time zones.
【必須（MUST）】- Previous leadership and marketing experience within a service-led fast-paced industry, ideally in the attraction’s industry within Japan/Asia and inbound tourism based experience.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute major marketing campaign.
- Excellent commercial and digital marketing acumen.
- Good written and oral communication presentation skills.
- Proven track record in analyzing the marketplace, establishing revenue targets, and meeting and exceeding targets; as well as accurately assessing opportunities and marketplace threats, and developing action plans to combat threats.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and develop teams, prioritize work schedules, and multitask.
- Proven track record of developing appropriate partner relationships with internal and external customers.
【歓迎（WANT）】- Experience working within entertainment industry especially theme park businesses