|部署・役職名||Senior Program Manager, Tech SME|
The Tech Subject Matter Expert (SME) team is seeking a Senior Program Manager. This role is accountable for influencing business-critical decisions around the operations tech that enable scale and deliver consistent, industry leading, performance. The individual will support the development and delivery of high-performance delivery tools for Operations and Transporters. In this role, you will analysis data to diagnose processes, identify improvement opportunities, prescribe improvement strategies and guide the improvement effort. This role will manage large, complex initiatives, deal with ambiguity, balance speed with quality, and advocate on behalf of the customer to provide high-performance app based solutions to the field.
The Tech SME team is the bridge between tech and operations. Tech SMEs have significant knowledge and experience unique to Last Mile operations and technology. As subject-matter experts, we bridge multiple disciplines such as operations, engineering, research science, planning and software development to assist these teams in solving problems and developing cohesive solutions that optimize the department value stream. We are innovators that actively participate in the deployment, adoption and execution of tools and programs developed. We create and deep dive key performance metrics to measure the health of the business, applying specialized knowledge to separate signals from noise, and we develop tech implementation and expansion strategies to integrate new software and tools seamlessly into the business.
Key job responsibilities:
- Design, build, and improve tools for product and process design.
- Provide leadership in operational excellence, product development and phase gate systems.
- Provide technical leadership for large-scale industrial engineering projects in the use of tools like VSM, DOE, MSA.
- Work with complex MHE, automation, robotics and process design based on Lean Manufacturing.
- Coordinate design efforts between internal teams to develop optimal solutions for the network, including equipment specification, material flow, and process design.
- Ensure critical path timelines are met, resource needs are understood and project prioritization is visible to Senior leadership.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal business partners.
- Facilitate process improvement initiatives among site operations, engineering, and corporate systems groups.
- Work closely with operations, product teams and engineering teams to root cause and solve complex problems related to increasing capability and reliability of our delivery systems.
【必須（MUST）】- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience as an Industrial Engineer, Process Engineer, or Manufacturing Engineer
- 5+ years Experience with complex Material Handling Equipment and process design based on Lean Manufacturing or Toyota Manufacturing System
- 5+ years Experience using Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Project, or other Statistical software (e.g., Minitab)
- Business level of English
【歓迎（WANT）】- Master’s degree
- Experience with complex automated material handling equipment, packaging technologies, and systems including robotics and high-speed manufacturing.
- Proficiency with concepts like optimization, system analysis, statistical analysis, reliability analysis, and decision-making
- Experience improving business metrics, in cross-functional areas (e.g. Operations and Technology) by using data and metrics to drive decisions
- Business level of Japanese
- Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|