|部署・役職名||【大手外資系企業】Senior Engagement Specialist, Driver Experience|
At our logistics our mission is to be the most customer-centric company on earth, and provide our customers with the best experience possible. To achieve this, our goal is to deliver each package, no matter how large or small, to our customers when and where they need them, as quickly, accurately and cost-effectively as possible, and through a choice of innovative delivery options. Our network of drivers and delivery service providers is growing rapidly, and to support this growth we are seeking a strategic, well-connected and highly-skilled Sr. Engagement Specialist to join a newly formed Driver Experience team in our logistics in Japan.
In this high-visibility and complex role, you will work with our Public Policy, Community Engagement and Public Relations teams to create and execute external facing driver experience initiatives and communications, including crisis management strategy. You will also be responsible for managing the legal risk assessment related to driver experience. The right candidate will have a a strategic level to champion bold and creative ideas to establish strong brand equity and at a tactical level to ensure execution excellence.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate high judgment, excel at managing multiple priorities while working across a complex organization, be able to see trends that are not immediately obvious and anticipate the impact of those trends, and use data and customer insights to inform decision-making. You will also need to be effective at working autonomously as well as across teams with stakeholders at different seniority levels.
*We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop and implement driver experience related PR and community engagement initiatives, including risk and crisis management strategy
• Partner with our Public Policy team to engage influencers, such as policy makers
• Collaborate cross-functionally with teams in public policy, business analytics, legal and PR to create best in class driver experience strategies and deliver accurate positioning of the business
• Write and develop newsletters, press releases, newsworthy content, media advisories, blogs, factsheets and other related media materials
• Execute day-to-day communication strategies and campaigns, including storytelling, executive profiling and key opinion leader programs
• Work closely with the Community Engagement team to organize promotional events and public welfare programs to create and maintain positive community relationships
• Be the point of contact for managing legal risk assessments related to driver experience
|労働条件||※Detailed condition of the salary will be notified individually prior to the 1st interview|
【必須（MUST）】• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or similar relevant field
• 5+ years professional experience in developing, implementing and evaluating brand PR strategies
• Experience collaborating with external agencies and stakeholders
• Fluent in Japanese and business level of English language skills
• Experience working closely with cross-functional teams (e.g. legal, marketing, public policy)
【歓迎（WANT）】• MBA, Masters or advanced degree in relevant field
• Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering day-to-day while defining and leading the long-term direction
• A demonstrated ability to leverage customer research to develop strategies and a messaging matrix that align with our logistics Japan’s core value proposition
• Advanced decision-making skills with proven capability to influence, work cross-functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders, and thrive in a challenging, fast-paced and complex environment
• Demonstrated quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze data to make recommendations and drive decisions
• A mix of agency and in-house experience is preferred
• Experience handling diverse agencies – media, digital, influencer, event and design
• Native Japanese and advanced English language skills
• Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|