|部署・役職名||【大手外資系企業】Senior Program Manager － Marketing ＆ Acquisition, Last Mile Account Management|
We're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfil and deliver their orders. The goal of Logistics is to build a world class last mile operation. Our aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing and Acquisition Manager to work closely with a team of business development managers in charge of recruiting Delivery Service Partners (DSPs). The program gives entrepreneurs an opportunity to develop a successful package delivery business with low start-up costs and access to our technology and logistics experience. You will be responsible for developing and implementing our digital and offline marketing strategy to generate and nurture leads for the Delivery Service Partner program.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of success in digital/performance marketing, marketing strategy & planning with a strong background in lead generation. A ‘hands on’ person with a high level of autonomy who is not afraid to drive results.
A successful candidate will be analytical, resourceful, customer focused and is able to demonstrate a proven ability to work independently across a number of stakeholders under time constraints to meet deadlines and deliver results. The role reports to the Japan Program lead.
*We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Key job responsibilities
- Drive applications from the right entrepreneurial candidates across Japan using your marketing expertise.
- Identify and set up mechanisms for gathering market and customer data and insights.
- Partner with functional stakeholders to develop a differentiated marketing strategy for DSP lead generation where target audiences experience multiple touches throughout the journey.
- Drive program awareness and brand building through innovative and effective marketing programs including events and trade shows, webinars, online marketing campaigns, lead generation programs, promotions, etc.
- Implement plans through project management leadership across a wide range of stakeholders, leveraging existing materials, campaigns and resources or inventing new ways to generate leads.
- Deliver detailed reporting and metrics on activity results, campaign effectiveness, and ROI. Use data to make real-time adjustments and proactively identify trends and opportunities
- Manage agency relationships and performance.
- Build the team to fast track the lead generation, expanding acquisition and marketing initiatives.
*This role will require some travel (up to 30%)
|労働条件||The salary information can be provided individually prior to the 1st interview|
【必須（MUST）】- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Business level of Japanese, conversational level of English
- Marketing experience and knowledge of offline & online channels
【歓迎（WANT）】- Master's Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements.
- Proven ability to work independently, autonomously and deliver results consistently in a sales or lead generation environment.
- Proven experience building test and learn plans that continuously improve program engagement.
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives.
- Leadership experience through direct reports or proven team leadership.
- Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|