|部署・役職名||【大手外資系企業】Program Manager－Trust ＆ Safety, Last Mile Account Management|
We're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we deliver smiles to our customers.
The goal of our to build a world class last mile operation. To meet this goal, Our continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services. To that end, Our seeking an exceptional Program Manager who will be part of a group that’s defining and building delivery capabilities through Delivery Service Partner (DSP) network supporting our current and future initiatives.
We are building a world class last mile operation, significantly complimented by Delivery Service Partners (DSP). Our works directly with DSPs to make deliveries to our customers. As a DSP, an entrepreneur can now be her/his own boss managing a fleet of vans delivering our packages. To be successful, a DSP will hire and develop a team of high-performing drivers. The Program manager will work closely with these DSPs and other partners team to build new processes for improving the overall customer & driver experiences.
*We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Key job responsibilities
- Plans, directs, supervises and controls the execution of all business, technical, and administrative functions of the assigned program, project or sub-task
- Communicate effectively across teams and to leadership to ensure alignment of goals and tasks to ensure the overall success of the program
- Monitors key quality metrics, and defines and implements initiatives to drive improvements
- Work within time constraints and deliver results to meet critical business needs
- Comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading and has the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and jump in if needed
|労働条件||※Detailed condition of the salary will be notified individually prior to the 1st interview|
【必須（MUST）】- Bachelor’s Degree or equipment or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of program management experience
- Working knowledge of tools/systems to analyze data including Excel, Access, SQL or other data management systems
- Business level Japanese and English
【歓迎（WANT）】- MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field
- Experience working with distributed teams, often in different regions
- Operations Management/Fleet Management/Fulfillment Center experience
- Experience with and/or logistics
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, deadline-oriented work environment. You create order, without stifling progress and adaptation
- Experience leading new or start-up related projects where processes will need to be defined, implemented and iterated within Last Mile
- Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|