|部署・役職名||Technical Expert – Integration and Platforms|
The Digital Commerce Services team is accountable for all the Global Core applications related to Omnichannel Sales, Omnichannel Marketing and Direct Sales. The team also provides enabling services to Digital Commerce Product teams. This team leverages both dedicated expertise internally at our company, and delivery and deployment partners. It enables products, enhances services and drives growth through digital across all Digital Commerce areas.
Within the Services organization, the Technical Expert – Integration& Platforms plays a critical role to support and service the integrations across various platforms within Digital Commerce landscape and as 1CRM Service Manager for JPAC region.
Having expertise in service management and Digital Commerce applications, focusing within the JPAC time-zone, the Project Lead will be responsible for the following activities:
• Fulfilling integration service requests across platforms in Digital Commerce.
• Supporting Operational activities in 1CRM.
• Ensuring fulfillment of existing integrations.
• Partnering with Service Providers and internal stakeholders
• Collaborating with Application owners to identify the scope and deliver the required business needs.
• Partnering and acting as single point of contact for JPAC regions to support integrations within Digital Commerce applications/platforms.
• Ensuring Service guidelines are followed and adhered.
• Manage performance of Service providers.
• Implement Agile practices within Service organization, as and when feasible.
• Collaborating with others within the Digital Commerce organization to identify areas of improvements and automations, wherever feasible.
• Having good knowledge of application service management and lifecycle management is a must.
• Keep track of budgets related to the Services/applications eco-system
• Decommission the applications/services and simplify the landscape, if possible
(S)he will be directly reporting to Service Line Owner Integration&Platforms.
•Ensure existing integration services across Digital Commerce platforms are supported
•Servicing any new requests for integrations
•Shadow Supporting the Product teams to identify integration scope and suggest areas on improvements
•Support global roll out of programs within Digital Commerce.
• Align to global guidance within Digital organization.
• Support Operational activities in 1CRM as Service Manager.
【必須（MUST）】•7+years of experience in digital and key role in Service Management of applications.
•Experience managing vendors providing outsourced services
•Experience of managing CRM platforms, Veeva is must.
•Experience in technologies like SAP Hybris, Informatica will be added advantage.
•Experience in implementing Agile principles
•Experience in managing and servicing integrations across platforms.
•Experience with ITIL standards
•Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
•Fluent in English and Japanese language.
Application Design & Integration(advanced)
Lean & Agile practices(intermediate)
Compliance of Computerized Systems (intermediate)
Interpersonal Communication skills (advanced)
Transversal collaboration (advanced)
Strategic Thinking (intermediate)
Critical Thinking (intermediate)
Decision Making (intermediate)
Problem Solving (advanced)
Business Acumen (intermediate)
Change Management (intermediate)
Team Management (intermediate)
Business Partnership (intermediate)
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実|