|部署・役職名||IT, Infrastructure Management Group, Service Management, Assistant Manager|
• Incident, Problem management and reporting
• Design ＆ optimize the ITSM processes to ensure consistency across all IT
• Align to global process and tools （Service Now） where possible. Design and operations need to be continuously improved by cooperating/discussing with global service owner
• Take a “Command ＆ Control” role to ensure incidents are well managed, communicated and ultimately resolved in a timely manner
• Ensure root causes analysis and remediation plans are tracked and implemented in a timely manner
• Although not a primary responsibility, be familiar with the CAB （Change Advisory Board） process
• Define KPIs for IT services and drive improvements based on KPI data to meet the target SLAs with business
• Vendor management relate to delivering IT Managed services, RFP support.
• Ensure compliance with control policies and all risks identified through self－assessments or outside groups are addressed in a timely manner
• Work with other internal teams to assess and check out managed service vendors.
• Signing vendors and negotiate to make a contract.
• Document assurance and management of contracts with external vendors.
• Annual planning of system operation ＆ workload quotation
• Document management and quality assurance of submitted documents from vendors.
• Responsible for managing vendor staff
• Budget control
• Management of the IT Infrastructure Service Group's regulations
• ITIL related service
• SLA/KPI management
• Change/Release management
• Quality management
• Incident/Problem management
• IT audit
• Budget control （Infra service management）
• Liaise concerned third parties and reporting to Manager.
• 7＋ years’ work experience in IT
• 3＋ years’ experience in a similar ITSM （ITIL related role） or IT operation /IT service delivery.
• Strong Communication Skills, be able to work collaboratively both within team and with outside of the team
• Excellent Prioritization Skills, be able to adjust things in flexible manners while multitasking
• Broad range of basic IT understanding, be able to make troubleshooting/resolving complicated issues smooth/effective
• Logical Thinking, be able to analyze/overcome challenges in logical ways based on data, work towards goals steadily
• Single point of contact for all Service Operation issues and escalations.
• Act as an interface to the Business for all Service Operation related communication.
• To ensure that Service Levels are well defined, understood and met for all the services. Also, Service Quality is aligning with agreed SLAs
• Review the SLA metrics periodically and engage the contracts team in case any modification is needed.
• Review Incident data to analyze if the delivery space is healthy. Actively participate in managing escalation on major Incidents.
• Facilitate problem diagnostics for major Incidents. Escalate non－responsiveness as and when required.
• Overview the problem space to ensure that right actions are taken in timely manner. Analyze and suggest improvements for effectiveness of known error database.
• Actively participate in Change Management function to ensure that Change are reviewed, tested, and implemented appropriately without causing any unexpected outages to the environment. Review the Change data and act on the negative trending if any.
• Actively review the Service Request Management performance to ensure that aging tickets requests are within the threshold and make necessary escalations on time.
• Strong understanding of SLAs and customer facing metrics
• Knowledge of ITIL V4 best practices
• Capable of performing technical and non－technical translations （Japanese to English）
• Creating, editing, and managing technical documents and contract papers
• Experience working in insurance or any other financial field
• Experience working with multi－discipline/multi－cultural teams
• Understanding of the ITIL model
• Any kind of IT qualifications are welcome （not must） such as MCP, Cisco, PMP etc..
• Logical and organized approach to work at both individual ＆ team level
• Strong sense of responsibility and can work positively with ‘can－do’ attitude
• Japanese: Business level
• English: Business level