|部署・役職名||Principal Program Manager, Retail Scaling|
The position is based in Japan offices in Tokyo
Japan Consumer Innovation （JCI） Retail Scaling Team is seeking a Program Manager who contributes to our mission of developing selling partner capabilities through quality learning solutions. This role brings together business skills, empirical data, social engagement and external technology into learning about operations, product and programs for selling partners that increase and maximizes selling partner knowledge and capabilities. It's a unique opportunity to get broad exposure to Retail leadership and Training/Tech partners of JP/worldwide. If you love a challenge and have a passion to transform JP selling partner capabilities from the point of view of learning solutions, we want to talk to you.
What Can Be Achieved Via This Position
· Create and communicate a training philosophy and vision that will affect change through “thought leadership”.
· Champion the voice of the ‘vendor’ and collaborate with local and global teams to generate innovative solutions and training materials to challenging business problems and future training needs.
· Understand the future direction of the business and adapt the delivery strategy of learning solutions.
· Develop training programs and learning solutions essential to develop JP selling partner capabilities, partnering with Retail Leadership teams and business SMEs.
· Identify business challenges/needs via executing researches and deep－dives （e.g. company－wide surveys and interviews） and propose future directions and necessary actions to JP Retail Leadership for their alignment.
· Own and lead multiple capability development programs throughout end－to－end lifecycle （incl. problem framing, program justification, proposal to leadership, contents development and launch, adoption, and inspection）.
· Collaborate with Global selling partner Training teams to leverage existing global training materials and develop new content for JP selling partners.
· Define short－term and long－term goals / roadmap for selling partner training
· Establish clear goals for training effectiveness measurements and monitor them to continuously improve contents for people development maximization.
【必須（MUST）】Bachelor’s: Numerical degree （Maths, Economics, Engineering, Sciences）, Computer Science, Philosophy, Politics, Social Science
Minimum 10 years of being a successful, resourceful and hands－on track P＆L owner in complex business.
Professional business level Japanese and English
Deep analytical capabilities at both the operational level and strategic table
Demonstrable ability to build lasting relationships and navigate complex cross－functional initiative
Able to balance strategy with strong operational skills and able to understand, deconstruct, streamline and optimize complex, large－scale business processes
Commercially astute, with strong focus and accountability
Excellent business judgment, with a track record of generating ideas and solving problems independently
Technology affinity and track record of employing systems to drive simplification and change.
Bilingual （Native Level English speaker ＋ JLPT N1 or Native Level Japanese speaker ＋ C2/C1 English）