|部署・役職名||Head of Marketplace, Electronics ＆ IT Solutions|
Own one of the key growth engines. As the Head of the Marketplace for Electronics ＆ IT Solutions, you will lead a team that is responsible for growing selection and ensuring the success of brands available across a portfolio of categories such as Kitchen Appliances, Personal Computers, Peripherals, Audio Accessories, Camera, and Wireless Products.
To do this, you will need to identify our current selection opportunities, work with existing brand owners and retailers to close those gaps, negotiate with missing brands to launch them , and develop solutions that will enable our Selling Partners to grow.
The ideal candidate is a hands－on senior leader who excels at data－driven decision making; thrives in a high－performance culture; embraces ambiguity with critical thinking; collaborates effectively and influence leaders in Japan and worldwide, and ultimately delivers results through constant innovation and flawless execution.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage the P＆L for the entire category and drive key decisions to improve profitability and accelerate topline growth
• Build strong relationship with brands in the category. Create feedback mechanisms to ensure we are able to identify gaps and address them timely
• Identify opportunities to accelerate growth. Create plans to achieve those targets and rally the organization to deliver on them
• Set up overall business goals. Define and review goals and targets for every one of your team members. Hire and develop talent within the team. Build a high－performing team
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet business goals, and escalate quickly to remove blockers
• Manage monthly, quarterly and annual planning cycles in partnership with Finance and the rest of the organization
• Create effective mechanisms to track key inputs to the business and report closely on their progress
【必須（MUST）】Minimum 10 years of working experience, ideally in project management, consulting or sales
• Proven track record of managing teams and hiring and developing talent
• Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into action plans
• Relentless commitment to business goals and delivering results by influencing others and rolling up your sleeves
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, and respond flexibly to changes, in a very fast－paced, international environment
• Japanese – native level / English – business level including verbal and written communication
• Bachelor’s degree
【歓迎（WANT）】Work experience in retail and/or e－commerce
• An MBA or equivalent Master’s degree