|部署・役職名||Sr. Data Analyst|
Key job responsibilities
• Own the APAC （AU, JP and SG） data intake process for new analytic requests. Collect, qualify and prioritize reporting and analytic requirements from marketing and operations teams.
• Work with data owners, production systems, or other authoritative sources to guarantee data accuracy and reliability.
• Work with business team to automate manual processes of data collection for different purposes.
• Own the design, development, and maintenance of regular and ad－hoc metrics, reports, and analyses to drive key business decisions.
• Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
• Keep regular communications and feedback loops with all stakeholders across global teams.
• Perform deep dives and generate data driven insights into risk, metrics, and reporting.
【必須（MUST）】• 5＋ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analyst role
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience using relational databases （e.g. Redshift） and advanced SQL, ETL, Excel and using databases in a business environment with large－scale, complex datasets
• Experience in identifying and building solutions to improve business efficiency via automation
• Experience using data visualization platforms （e.g. Quick Sight, Tableau, Power BI） for effective data presentation
• Business level of English （written ＆ verbal）
【歓迎（WANT）】• 8＋ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analyst role
• Experience in the e－Commerce industry
• Verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Be self－driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data.
• An ability and interest in working in a fast－paced and rapidly－changing environment
• Advanced ability to draw insights from analysis supported by data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
• Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture