【Role summary & Purpose】
The Hand Held Business Leader PC(Primary Care) is primarily responsible for Hand Held ultrasound.
He or she will be the one who is responsible for everything matters to product, which includes creating innovative product strategy, implementing steady sales tactics in region sales team/channels/distributers through training programs and regular touch points, managing the activities of channels/distributors with region managers, and build sustainable business operation.
Not only working with PC team members he or she is required to cooperate with other ultrasound product segments to build marketing plan for broader point of view. The objective is to achieve targeted sales and profit objectives from a defined business territory/key customer group, in accordance with the Country/Regional/Segment Business Plan. This position reports to Segment Leader PC directly.
• Plan and execute sophisticated marketing programs to maximize lifecycle product value
• Communicate global program team and provide local marketing plan and get feedback or help from them
• Create appropriate marketing materials of Hand Held ultrasound, and actively provide them to the channels/distributors and customers through provide trainings and regular touch point
• Develop and implement a business/sales plan for channels/distributors and region sales teams aimed at achieving and exceeding sales turnover and financial return, within the most cost-effective route and time-frame
•Set regular touchpoints with each care areas’ KOLs and get clinical insights
• Actively manage the relationship with the channels/distributors collaborating with region sales teams to ensure alignment with company objectives
• Localize New Product Introduction (NPI) to achieve business goals and timely manner with using lifecycle product point of view
• Accurately forecast sales and growth opportunities for assigned products with region sales teams/channels/distributors, enhancing operation mechanism
• Maintain a high level of technical and commercial competence on Hand Held ultrasound
• Maintain an awareness of competitor activities and developments and ensure that this information is collected and made available to both local team and global team
• Prepare and participate in business reviews/forecasts for Japan and global meetings
• Deploy resources to meet financial/operating objectives including orders, revenue, contribution margin, and base cost control
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 従業員数1000人以上 創立30年以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 シェアトップクラス|