|部署・役職名||【外資系生命保険会社】Test Manager/Leader（L1） － Open Engineering,Technology|
As our company continues its journey to enable first-class software engineering and operations, we are looking for a Test Manager who will direct test activities to ensure that Quality of Service expectations of both business and end users are met and maintained.
Our company's Test Managers lead test teams and take overall responsibility for the test cycle (strategy and planning, execution, control, and management) by working with project and related teams closely, so that new solutions introduced work without significant issue.
Test Managers also drive the standardisation and implementation of best practices, enhance testing automation, and contribute to the professional development of team members’ capabilities, who act across the three entities to cover the Open Engineering and Mainframe scopes, and by setting customised goals appropriate to each member’s background and expertise, and through knowledge sharing.
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration of team members.
- Manage test status, issues, and risks, and resolve issues.
- Propose and lead improvement actions that raise efficiency.
- Manage team resources and assignments to projects to ensure delivery.
<Quality of Business Application Services>
- Create test strategy and test schedule working with projects/team members and follow governance process.
- Ensure select appropriate test method for effective testing with test engineer and related members.
- Estimate workload for testing and secure it.
- Working with other projects for effective and necessary testing with the appropriate control of overlapped resources (test environment/applications)
- Confirm the meet of Test entry/exit criteria and approve it.
- To proceed test execution according to the plan, monitoring the status, managing issues/risks, and working with other projects for controlling dependencies. Report/escalate to related members.
- Make action plans for issues and risks then following them up till they are solved.
<Professional Community Development>
- Mentor test engineers on the team and the guild.
- Support guild members to develop their skill and career.
- Promote sharing best practice, information and experience with the guild and related team.
- Puts in place sharing networks with other guilds, teams and chapters.
<Team Skill Improvement>
- Improve team members' motivation and capabilities by establishing customized goals for each team member in the light of their backgrounds and career objectives.
・Think about customers including potential ones, also agents and internal customers
- Capability Development:
・Develop capabilities of team members based on own knowledge and experiences by providing support customized to members’ backgrounds
・Understand members’ concerns, feelings, input and expertise to facilitate mutual cooperation, in addition, promote communication with Business to solve issues and achieve business objectives
・Establish team’s goal by breaking down the corporate goal and execute actions by leading team members and other teams
・Challenge the status quo, identify issues at corporate level, and provide solutions to make changes happen
・Understand Group’s and ALJ’s visions and strategies, and establish team’s goal to achieve them
・Lead by example
・Encourage team members to meet their expectations by preparing supportive environment and providing necessary support to overcome bottlenecks
<Key Customers, Committees and Projects>
- Key Customers: Management, employees of company.
- Projects: Support all projects, maintenance and incident/problem initiatives.
・Business level English proficiency
・Business level Japanese proficiency (N2+ is desirable)
・Knowledge of testing practices & KPIs (TDD, BDD, RBT, API Testing, Defect ratio, TTP / PTP)
・Knowledge of project management
・Knowledge of testing tools (Jmeter, LoadRunner, Jira XRAY)
・Knowledge of applications, network, IT security, production systems
・Knowledge of Agile practices, tools, DevOps & SRE mindset and culture
・Knowledge of IT architecture, IT infrastructure and software design & development
・Basic knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery models
・Basic knowledge of development tools such as Git, GitHub, IDE, terminal
・Basic knowledge of cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and GCP
・Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or similar) from an accredited college/university, or equivalent work experience
・ 3 years min of management experience or have demonstrable management skills to lead, coach, mentor and manage a team
・3+ years software testing experience as Test Lead or QA Analyst
・Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
・Excellent communication, negotiation and resource management skills
・Demonstrated ability in strategic planning, risk management, change management and project management
・Comprehensive understanding of testing lifecycle best practices
・Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
・Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills, and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships
・Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work, both personally and at team level
・Desire to work in a fast paced, evolving, growing, and dynamic environment
・Curiosity to explore new ideas and passion to make them happen
・A strong desire to mentor and coach team members
・Life Insurance industry knowledge desirable but not required
|アピールポイント||外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 資格支援制度充実|