|部署・役職名||HR Global Operations Manager（※外資系デジタル）|
Disability and Leave Services (DLS) team in the HR Services organization is building a best-in-class case management program to deliver leave of absence, disability and accommodation services to employees globally. To support this growth globally, DLS is driving to redesign our processes and tools for service globalization and infinite scalability, requiring strong operational leadership to help us achieve this.
While some in our organization will work on new service designs and specifications, we need expert operational / service delivery leaders, with strong, large group people leadership skills, service operations in line with our leadership principle of customer obsession. The Operations Manager will pride themselves and have a track record of flawless execution, continuous improvement of large service operations using people, tools and processes, demonstrating ownership and a bias for action. They are energized and challenged most in a role where they lead and develop large and growing people organizations whose focus is on exceptional service delivery. They will lead successfully through a well-developed, cohesive leadership team that amplifies the vision and commitments they declare. The Operations Manager will work across multiple business groups and locations delivering DLS services to employees, managers and HR colleagues, earning trust of stakeholders.
Fostering a strong corporate culture across the team is key as is the ability to coach and develop direct reports, and also hire and develop the best. The successful candidate will have proven experience and deep subject matter expertise in operations, systems implementation, compliance, project management and driving process improvements. Experience in leading a shared HR services center or comparable large scale operations, remote assignments, influencing responsibility, people management and team development are required.
The DLS Operations Manager will contribute deep operational subject matter expertise to DLS initiatives, including operational performance, continuous improvement and quality outcomes. As an operations leader, the position collaborates with key business stakeholders and DLS program leaders to ensure the program is successful across the organization.
【必須（MUST）】· Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
· 10+ years of experience in managing end to end operations
· 7 years of overall management experience with comprehensive knowledge of running shared service HR operations
· Experienced in leading organization level projects & enhancement for HR processes & practices
· 2 years experience in project management
· Coaching others (minimum 5+ years of 2 years experience in managing managers of managers) and experience coaching/leading other managers and peers in operational activities
· 2 years experience leading technology platforms, work-flow tools, software packages, business applications in HR area
· Fluent in English and Japanese with other languages being an advantage
· 2 years experience in MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint
【歓迎（WANT）】· Masters’ degree from accredited university
· SPHR, PHR, or CPDM certifications, or equivalent
· 5+ years of management experience managing managers of managers
· Experience with global service and employee delivery
· Solid understanding of leading technology platforms, work-flow tools, software packages, business applications in HR area
· Experience working with hourly work forces of significant size and complexity, particularly union and non-union manufacturing, distribution and/or call centers
· Experience working with knowledge workers, particularly programmers and highly skilled technology work forces
· Experience with providing leave and/or accommodation services
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 マネジメント業務なし 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|