We are looking for a vRAN System Engineer/ Automation SME to join our Network Automation team. You will be a key contributor as a RAN SME in a multi－functional team （Cloud, RAN, IP/Tx, System Engineering, OSS）
＊＊Targeting all employees to score TOEIC 800 or above in 2024.
For those who don't have TOEIC score, required to take the IP test（Fee is free once a month for regular employee）
－For non－English speaking nationalities.
• Responsible for building the vRAN Automation ＆ Orchestration frameworks inline with the ETSI MANO specifications, TOSCA, ONAP standards
• Responsible for deploying the vRAN network elements on Kubernetes based Cloud platform
• Developing the cloud HA environments within and across telecom data centers
• Develop and automate the vRAN Network Function SW Upgrade and Healing
• Responsible for development of product requirements, feature requirements for FCAPS
• Analyzing the customer requirements, converting them into system requirements and capturing of detail design for the development team.
• Responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting issues reported during lab testing and production.
• Provides expert technical support in the pre－sales process and creates compelling technical and commercial solutions to help achieve the assigned sales goals and business objectives.
• Ensures that customer commitments are achieved per plan.
• Works closely with various cross functional teams to achieve successful new product developments and rollout.
• Minimum Qualification:
• Must have experience with RAN Macro and In－Building solutions
• Must have experience of K8S
• Must have understanding of any one Public and Private Cloud
• Must have experience with Fault Management, Configuration Management, Performance Management, Security Management of RAN network elements
• Must have experience in working with design team and finalizing the RAN features Roadmap
• Detailed understanding of RAN virtualization, NETCONF protocol, YANG models, REST APIs
• Must have experience in troubleshooting and performing RCA of RAN/RF issues in the commercial network
• Detailed understanding in configuring virtual ports （SR－IOV, OVS）, network connections and VLAN
• Understanding of 3GPP and ETSI Specifications: RAN Architecture, Protocols and Procedures
• Understanding of cloud deployment technologies, Kubernetes environments and Docker
• Good to have experience in working with Pre－Sales technical teams for the RFP responses.
• Bachelor's Degree in EE/CS Engineering with 10 Years of experience in RAN and RF technology