|部署・役職名||Senior Technical Lead|
1. Roles and Responsibilities:
• Own and monitor the performance and calibration on team members
• Frequent 1:1s with team members to solicit feedback on process inefficiencies or team－related issues
• Deliver performance reviews to team members
• Own and create performance improvement plans
• Communicate vision and strategic vision changes
• Track case handling and time management
• Review and improve case handling flow
• Create, implement, and follow up on individual, team, and site wide action plans and communicate the initiatives and results with Google
• Identify and implement initiatives to drive customer satisfaction, increase case quality, increase efficiency, and boost team productivity －－ and share the initiatives and results with Google Manage the performance and career development of the technical support team
• Manage responsive relationship with Google to build productive, retention－oriented team culture
• Report weekly according to the KPI performance code calls Own, prepare content, and present reporting for WBR/MBR/QBR Handle all agent scheduling
【歓迎（WANT）】2. Skills /Competencies:
• Degree in IT / Computer Science / related discipline with 8＋ years of experience in IT industry as a Support Engineer with Development experience.
• Experience in enterprise level Product Support experience.
• Knowledge on developing applications and deployed in GCP（DataProc, Dataflow, Composer, BigQuery, BigTable, GCS and various operators in DAG） or related cloud platforms.
• Experience in Developing and supporting databases and related ETL （batch and real time processing）. Good understanding of issue triaging and resolution protocols in Big Data systems.
• ＋4 years of Experience in developing and supporting Hadoop systems / ETL pipelines
• Very good understanding and working experience in ANSI SQL, RDBMS and NOSQL
• Understanding of performance tuning, query execution plans for OLAP / Big Data systems
• Experience in Unix/Linux commands and shell scripting
• Good understanding and experience in Database development and support.
• Should have Understanding and coding experience in Algorithms ＆ Data Structures
• Should have understanding of System Design / scaling
• Should have experience in testing Applications
• Should have basic understanding of Networking Protocols and trouble shooting
• Experience in Machine Learning and AI.
• Familiarity with Cloud PaaS and storage products.
• Google Cloud certification （GCP） is preferred
• Excellent customer interfacing skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in any one two langauges English/Japanese/Mandarin/Korean
• Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem－solving skills.
• Strong Presentation Skill
• Excellent mentoring and motivating skill to drive team for high performance