|部署・役職名||国際ビジネス開発 / International Business Developer（IBD）|
【What’s the role?】
We are looking for a high potential candidate with strong business acumen to unleash high potential at our company, starting as the International Account Manager (called International Business Developer/IBD) with technical and leadership
role part of the global IBD community.
As an IBD you will be focusing on Japanese Engineering and Construction
Accounts (EPCs) that are involed in international power projects. You will create a strategy and lead its execution to
increase sales from the accounts based on commercial relationship and technical specifications. You will also coordinate a
worldwide team associated with these Account(s).
• Contributes and accountable for sales development (direct or indirect), long-term relationship build-up and
execution of account strategy working on tailored commercial and technical solutions, engineering specifications
• Works with operational teams and management in target accounts including designers, engineers, project team
members, purchase dep., lead engineers, discipline managers, turnaround teams across multiple disciplines (Civil,
Structural, Electrical, Instrumentation, Piping & Procurement).
• Focus primarily on customer projects outside Japan
• Examines economic and market trends and conditions that effect the company, and develop strategies to take full
advantage of any changing circumstances.
• Maintains effective communication systems throughout the team and company.
• Works with several offices/branches located in multiple regions
【What do we offer?】
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibilities from the
start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well
as exciting opportunities to move around the business. You will be considered as a potential candidate for Senior roles in our company and will be given plenty of opportunities to grow your career.
【Why should you apply?】
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success is down to teamwork and ability, regardless
of your background.
【必須（MUST）】• Minimum 3 years’ experience in business development or sales for specified engineering products.
• Demonstrated business administration experience including forecasting, budget, planning etc.
• Working experience in international English-speaking or multi-cultural environment and therefore proficient in
English and Japanese is a must.
【歓迎（WANT）】• Marketing ormanagement experience is a plus.
• Degree or above in civil, mechanical, manufacturing or electrical engineering.
• MBA holder
• Strategic thinking, drive to outperform and goal-oriented.
• Ability in sales negotiation and good in presentations.
• Able to work independently in a dynamic environment and open to share and embrace feedback.
• Bring creativity and innovative ideas.
• Steer across teams and manage stakeholders. Demonstrate great teamwork.
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 創立30年以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 資格支援制度充実 Uターン・Iターン歓迎 海外事業 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|