|部署・役職名||Acquisition Senior Associate / Associate|
Acquisition Associates are expected to support the analysis of real estate and private equity investments. Working under supervision of Acquisition Senior Vice Presidents and the Head of Acquisitions, Associates will perform financial and market research and analysis, property－level underwriting, and prepare other quantitative and qualitative materials used by the Acquisition Team and senior management to evaluate the risks and returns of potential investments.
1. Underwrite Investment Opportunities through Modeling of cash flow projections and scenarios.
2. Perform real estate valuations, sensitivity analyses, risk analyses, tenant credit analyses, redevelopment / alternate use analyses, and evaluation / comparison of various equity raising and financing proposals.
3. Research and assessment of local, national, and global economic and property market trends and data.
4. Conduct physical site inspections, markets surveys, and tour of comparable.
5. Prepare Investment Memorandums, Equity Investment / Financing Proposals, and other marketing materials.
6. Support Acquisitions Team with other aspects of investment process from deal sourcing to due diligence and closing of transactions.
・Undergraduate degree and high academic performance expected
・MBA, CFA, and/or CMA preferred
・3－5 years of Analyst eperience at a Real Estate / Investment Bank / Private Equity firm.
・Understanding of basic finnce concepts such as NOI returns, cash flow returns, capitalization rate, internal rate of return, present value / discounted cash flow
・Industry experience and familiarity with the business including modeling, memo writing, and presentations
・Strong organization skills and attention to detil with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
・Strong interpersonal / communication skills
・Excellent computer skills （Excel, Word, PowerPoint）
・Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills
・Desire to grow into a higher and more demanding role
・Takken and Securitization Master and other appropriate licenses