|部署・役職名||Direct Ecommerce Sr Sales Planning Manager|
1. Ownership and Delivery of unit volume, sales revenue, gross margin account & activity plan
• Work with senior stakeholders to develop an annual | monthly account plan that holistically captures the key strategic aims and outputs for our company as a direct retailer across multiple categories and channels.
• Work with Direct channel leads to deliver an annual | monthly account activation plan and forecast that accounts for sales trends, promotions, seasonality, supply chain, NPD and product exits etc to achieve business targets.
• Understand and maximise channel & category profitability through the regular use of a margin tracker and make recommendation as applicable on channel prioritisation to maximise gross margin opportunities. Act as first point of contact for channel leads on intra-channel challenges (EG: Inventory) and partner with finance to identify a balanced solution for channel and overall business growth.
• Work with channel leads to understand and embed ecommerce equation building blocks into account plans as required – Traffic, Conversion, and Average Value. Work closely with B.I and channel owner teams to monitor holistic performance and obtain recommendation as and when the direct business need to react.
• Work with cross functional business units Inc. Brand, Supply Chain and Finance teams to obtain consensus and alignment on Direct business sales and campaign |account plan with senior stakeholders. Act as centralised point of contact for inbound finance and supply chain management risk/ opportunity and partner with these teams and channel owners to find the best solutions which enhance commercial outcomes.
• Incorporate both Direct Digital and Direct Physical requirements into plans to drive holistic view of business.
• Manage delivery and communication of monthly Internal Business Planning process working with key stakeholders. (IBP)
2. Achieve the highest standards of execution for the our Direct and brand across all channels
• Work with channel leads and cross functional teams as applicable to project manage activities to ensure timely activation vs account plans. Ensuring that they are continuously delivered to a high standard.
• Maximize shopper and consumer understanding through category management and work with channel lead to support optimisation.
• Provide the field and channels with the necessary tools to guarantee high levels of execution.
3. Monitoring & Feedback
• Track holistic direct performance KPI’s daily, weekly and monthly against budget and communicate regularly to senior stakeholders, channel leads and wider business teams as applicable.
• Working with appropriate channel owners, regularly use channel data & feedback to support account plan improvement and learnings for all channels.
• Manage delivery and communication of GSS (End of month) landing process working with key stakeholders.
• Represent the Direct team at key company performance sessions Inc. QBR’s etc.
• Creation of both Direct Digital view and incorporation of Direct Physical to create a holistic view of Direct channel.
4. Deliver a high quality of work and contributions to the direct team, whilst providing day to day guidance and development of direct reports (As Applicable)
• Lead through example and demonstrate leadership in all team meetings
5. Fulfil other duties as required
• Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
• Fix things that you can see need fixing
• Identify problems and find solutions.
【必須（MUST）】・4+ years channel account management as an Omni channel account management experience for a high profile brand, including Web & Market Places
・English / business level, Japanese / native level
・Good analytical and interpretation skills to drive action from insight and tell simple stories using the numbers and analysis via PowerPoint.
・Demonstrable project management and collaboration skills to obtain the best results and / or problem solve
・Highly retail and ecommerce literate
・Proven delivery of sales targets
・Worked with and contributed to a high performing sales team
・Has been exposed to senior level account negotiations
・Evidence of Budget control and forecasting across multiple product lines
・Level of financial acumen and commercial awareness
・High level of communication skills: verbal, written and presentations (PPT)
・Influencing and negotiation skills
・Strong team player capable of motivating diverse teams
・Competent people manager
・Self-starter with lots of initiative
・Good communication skills, both written & verbal
・Strong attention to detail and process oriented
・Ability to manage multiple stakeholders & secure buy-in
・Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
・Ability to adjust to the diversity
・Ability to work independently and within a team environment
・Strong independent decision-making, organization, planning and problem-solving skills
|アピールポイント||外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり シェアトップクラス 教育・研修制度充実 自社サービス・製品あり 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|