|部署・役職名||【大手外資系物流企業】Location Development Manager|
Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. At our company, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build a world-class delivery experience, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as Location Development Manager - our pickup locations (Japan).
Our Pickup Locations, such as our locker, are exciting new delivery solutions. The Location Development Manager will be responsible for developing the network of location providers, suitable as hosts for Lockers and our own pickup point network. Creating long-lasting relationships with strategic partners across Japan is fundamental to the expansion plans for the program and for delivering an outstanding customer experience. Maximizing these partner relationships helps our business to grow, expanding our delivery network and providing more convenience and selection to our customers.
We are seeking an experienced Location Development Manager to build our network of location partners. You will efficiently negotiate terms and close deals with premium partners. Internally, you will work with functions that cut across the organization including technology, marketing, transportation and customer service, to drive great customer experience for our program. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced innovative environment. The role will require expertise both in internal and external team project management. Communicating with leaders at major companies to strengthen partner relations.
Roles and responsibilities
· Build out a pipeline of new partners working with senior managers.
· Engage with some current partners to provide new opportunities and expand further
· Drive our pickup locations customer experience to deliver the best in class experience, service and convenience
· Drive off-line marketing and advertising campaigns with location partners to ensure growth of our locker awareness and exposure.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
|労働条件||The salary information will be provided individually prior to the 1st interview.|
【必須（MUST）】· 3+ years in Business Development or Account Management experience
· Business Japanese for negotiation with Japanese partners
· Intermediate English skills for internal communication
· Multiple project management experience
· Bachelor's degree required
· Basic Excel skill
【歓迎（WANT）】· Marketing and Advertising experience
· MBA Preferred
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple work-streams
· Experience of working with technical owners
· Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 新規事業 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|