|部署・役職名||Senior Manager, Video Content Acquisition|
Secure SVOD content including Japanese movies and Japanese TV content, negotiate with major licensors/TV networks/production companies and talent agencies to acquire and produce compelling content for our customers, build content strategies, deliver comprehensive content selection and continuously improve the customer experience of the video business.
Key job responsibilities
· Negotiate and execute SVOD content licensing agreements on behalf of Video with movie licensors, TV network groups, aggregators, production companies, talent agencies and other types of content suppliers across various business models, including flat fee licensing, pay per hour/pay for performance, and more
· Manage content licensing selection and mix across multiple content categories to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
· Use data on customer behavior, usage and consumption, inform decision－making for content acquisition and uncover new content genres for customers
· Internally, develop content acquisition plans, financial metrics, and goals for senior management
· Externally, establish and manage strong relationships with content providers at a senior level
· Develop a deep understanding of financial analysis, content performance forecasting, promotional rights clearance for content promotions.
· Get approval from licensors to use creative assets of their content and liaise with marketing teams
· Collaborate with internal teams across all functional areas within Video to define content strategies and to execute content licensing agreements and support content promotion activities （e.g., legal, finance, marketing, etc.）
· Maintain a can－do attitude and willingness and flexibility to solve problems at short notice, using any tools necessary
A day in the life
1） Select content that has potential to improve customer experience for the Video business
2） Project performances for that content （how many new customer/hours we can acquire from the content, etc.） and appropriate license cost.
3） Negotiate with external partners to acquire the content.
4） Create an approval doc to justify the investment.
5） Draft contract with legal and sign with the partner.
6） Obtain approval of the deal from senior management.
About the team
Our mission is to provide our customers compelling content through the SVOD Video service, that customers can get excited about. We are responsible for various types of content, including movies, TV programs, Anime and licensed Originals. We have a entrepreneurial, ”roll－up sleeve” attitude and pave our own way in order to secure the most compelling content possible. Our team lives by Our Leadership Principles and know when to apply them in order to provide our customers the best experience possible.
【必須（MUST）】Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
5＋ years of experience in an account management, licensing or business development role especially for JP Movies and 1st run exclusive content.
Strong critical thinking skills that allow for intense attention to detail as well as the ability to be highly entrepreneurial in a largely structured environment.
Direct connections to JP Movies licensors, TV networks, production companies and talent agencies
Proven ability negotiating complex agreements and legal contracts.
Ability to develop content strategies
Excellent data analysis and quantitative skills.
Excellent logical document writing and persuasion skills.
Ability to adapt to a quickly in a changing, fast－paced international environment.
Language skills: Japanese must be native. English must be at least business level.
【歓迎（WANT）】Experienced a producer role of Japanese Movie and/or TV content
Knowledge of digital video landscape, including solid understanding of digital video distribution technologies
Experienced end－to－end ownership of complex projects
Excellent business judgment and demonstrated ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
Ability to understand product and technical requirements and interface with Product/Technology teams